Orchard Hills 4 - "The Summit" Updates

Thank God IP is allegedly selling off this plot of land to someone else. I'm taking a look at the originally approved plans, and they were just going to build more Fresco, Azul, & Cielo...the only new product was this unnamed tract that I attached. I think those would have been IP's largest size homes to date ~ 3500-4300 sq ft & 3 car split garage in the last one.
never thought I would see IP w 3 car garages

Thank God IP is allegedly selling off this plot of land to someone else. I'm taking a look at the originally approved plans, and they were just going to build more Fresco, Azul, & Cielo...the only new product was this unnamed tract that I attached. I think those would have been IP's largest size homes to date ~ 3500-4300 sq ft & 3 car split garage in the last one.
Some of them look like recycled Ravello and Cielo floorpans with minor changes and are similar to them overall except for the 3 car garage floorpan, hope the new builder taking over this project designs new floorpans that are larger than these with bigger lots like the Alta Vista/Bella Vista and Hidden Canyon homes with 4 car garages! 🤣

hummm $1.25mil for nearby residents. How many?

Now i cant officially afford OH4. Toll Brothers, trails and open space instead of AAA, too much good stuff 😀

Folks, get your money ready. My realtor just sent me this:

"The Summit" at Orchard Hills is the next neighborhood coming to Orchard Hills in the city of Irvine, CA. Situated on Portola and Jefferey. Being developed by IP, this guard gated neighborhood will have 520 SFHs on lots from 4-17k sqft. Lots of view lots and single loaded streets. Will arguably have the best views in Irvine.

Homes builders-

Shea homes at bottom of tract with the entry homes of 2800-3100 SQFT

Brookfield at middle tract with 3500-4100 sqft

Toll Brothers building homes on top two tracts with homes reaching the 5k mark.

Starting at exorbitant

*Sales tentative for next summer. linfo may change. Feel free to dm me for questions, more detailed site maps and early access site tours/ floorplans, and early access to priority list for the builder of interest.

Attachments

• IMG_0324.png
    IMG_0324.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0325.png
    IMG_0325.png
    720.6 KB · Views: 149

"The Summit" at Orchard Hills is the next neighborhood coming to Orchard Hills in the city of Irvine, CA. Situated on Portola and Jefferey. Being developed by IP, this guard gated neighborhood will have 520 SFHs on lots from 4-17k sqft. Lots of view lots and single loaded streets. Will arguably have the best views in Irvine.

Homes builders-

Starting at exorbitant

*Sales tentative for next summer. linfo may change. Feel free to dm me for questions, more detailed site maps and early access site tours/ floorplans, and early access to priority list for the builder of interest.
Your realtor probably raided the city of Irvine's records for the plans and such, so you might be able to find them yourself with some digging. I'm surprised they already have finalized plans.

Homes builders-

Starting at exorbitant

Dont know who your realtor is but thats copy pasted from a broker on reddit.

Your realtor probably raided the city of Irvine's records for the plans and such, so you might be able to find them yourself with some digging. I'm surprised they already have finalized plans.
I looked. City only has tract map and its not very detailed and no home plans. Its all pretty much inside info from the guy on reddit.

Very easy to find out the timing, especially if you have good relationship with the sales people of the builders. ;)

Back