Oil

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program
as I said…Roosevelt went from not wanting a war to balls to the walls when it’s foisted on a country…the situation has changed…I support it!!👍🏽🇺🇸🇺🇸
What about Grog when he threw the rock at Ooka?

Man... modern times require modern solutions.

I guess you want to hit everything with a stick... no wonder you like dead dinosaurs so much.
 
You don’t have to like Trump or the war to say the obvious. Those in power in Iran are terrible people. I understand the criticism of US actions. I don’t get the support for the Iranian government. Unlike other rival countries, Iran has continuously harassed and attacked US troops and allies.

Rates will go up. Oil will go higher. Economy will go into recession. Life will get harder. We will be okay. I just hope Iran takes long term damage so we don’t have to do this again for another generation.
 
No one is supporting the Iranian government. There is just NO justification for this war. Period.
They had 180 pounds of 60% weapons grade enriched uranium…what do you think they would have done with the several atomic weapons that would provide? Best to nip That problem in the bud…no? 👍🏽🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
 
Back
Top