Northpark Flip: 2 Malibu

IndieDev said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
NonFCB said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Starlight East said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
traceimage said:
Let's play the "Guess What This House Will Sell For" game. I'm going to guess $940k.
$988,888.88
1.15M.
Want to bet?  I'll even bet that it doesn't close above $1.1m.

I will bet $10k with you for $1.1m.
I'll need to team up with IndieDev to give you that kind of action.  How about the winner picks which charity the loser will contribute the bet amount to?

I think you should take it. There's only been 3 sales over $1,000,000 in all of Northpark this year, and none of the 3 were next to Culver. I'll gladly hold the checks for either party and make sure whoever wins gets their cash.

You misunderstood USCTrojanCPA. He looked you up as a rich brother. He wanted you to contribute $9900 and he would contribute the rest $100.

NonFCB said:
You misunderstood USCTrojanCPA. He looked you up as a rich brother. He wanted you to contribute $9900 and he would contribute the rest $100.

I'm too poor. I'm waiting for a 50% discount so I can afford to live in Irvine.

NonFCB said:
IndieDev said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
NonFCB said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Starlight East said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
traceimage said:
Let's play the "Guess What This House Will Sell For" game. I'm going to guess $940k.
$988,888.88
1.15M.
Want to bet?  I'll even bet that it doesn't close above $1.1m.

I will bet $10k with you for $1.1m.
I'll need to team up with IndieDev to give you that kind of action.  How about the winner picks which charity the loser will contribute the bet amount to?

I think you should take it. There's only been 3 sales over $1,000,000 in all of Northpark this year, and none of the 3 were next to Culver. I'll gladly hold the checks for either party and make sure whoever wins gets their cash.

Yeah, I'm just a poor lowly Irvine apartment renter.  I can't afford more than $100 and waiting for that 50% discount before I buy in Irvine just like IndieDev.

USCTrojanCPA said:
I can only dream of being a non-Chinadian FCB oneday.

well half of that dream is already "come true" or maybe "born true"....you are well on your way.  :D

edhne said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
I can only dream of being a non-Chinadian FCB oneday.

well half of that dream is already "come true" or maybe "born true"....you are well on your way.  :D
I can thank my mom and dad for that one.  But to keep true to my European heritage, I'll be come strong with suitcases full of not dollar or even gold, but full of Euros.  ;)

IndieDev said:
I would go, but then I don't know if I could contain my laughter if the listing agent is on site.
Mike, nah....Mike will be too busy trying to pitch another seller to try to list with him at a nice high price.

USCTrojanCPA said:
IndieDev said:
I would go, but then I don't know if I could contain my laughter if the listing agent is on site.
Mike, nah....Mike will be too busy trying to pitch another seller to try to list with him at a nice high price.

I don't get that guy. Why waste his time like this? He list a house way over what the market would actually accept, has it lingering on the MLS for 38 days, and drives to it every Saturday morning hoping some foreign asian sucker puts a suitcase of money in front of him?

Am I missing something with his business plan?

IndieDev said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
IndieDev said:

I don't get that guy. Why waste his time like this? He list a house way over what the market would actually accept, has it lingering on the MLS for 38 days, and drives to it every Saturday morning hoping some foreign asian sucker puts a suitcase of money in front of him?

Am I missing something with his business plan?

If you are so sure the house is way over the market, why don't you take my $10k bet and run away like a coward? What you miss is the intelligence to understand his business. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
IndieDev said:

It's better to be busy like Mike than sitting in front of a computer and pitching business to new TI members, even though most of them already have agents.

Back