NFL

F#$k the Chargers!!!  :eek:

They will be the Oakland raiders until they officially move.  Can you imagine how big the Super bowl is going to be there? 

Is that the totality of your remark? Or on the other hand, did you unintentionally hit "Return" before completing out your remark? Do you have any musings progressing to LA? Or then again the way that they'll be playing in a 30,000 limit stadium? Or on the other hand that the majority of LA couldn't care less about the SD SuperChargers? FYI - somewhat late, yet in the event that you are a rope shaper like myself. You can watch the Super Bowl for nothing by going to iTunes and downloading the fox sports go application. GroovyEssays.co.uk

My prediction: 
  • No nipples during halftime.
  • The commercials will suck.
  • The game will be good, but the Pats will play all four quarters and win.

irvinehomeowner said:
Eagles!

#AntiPatriots

So good.

Great game last night... lots of scoring... tension until the end.

Not sure about Philly's end zone catch where his gathering step was slightly out of bounds.

Liar Loan said:
My prediction: 
  • No nipples during halftime.
  • The commercials will suck.
  • The game will be good, but the Pats will play all four quarters and win.

So how did I do?
  • I didn't actively watch halftime, but from what I could tell it was a boring performance.  Timberlake was rehashing songs and choreography from 2004.  His target demographic is in their 30's now.  Do they still really like this stuff?
  • I don't remember anybody laughing at any of the commercials.  The commercial utilizing Dr. King's speech seemed particularly ill-advised.  "Let's use a deceased martyr of the civil rights movement to sell our product."  It just seems to trivialize his place in history.
  • The game was outstanding, the Pats did play all four quarters, but the Eagles just executed better in so many ways.

2.7 / 3 predictions correct.

Liar Loan said:
  • I didn't actively watch halftime, but from what I could tell it was a boring performance.  Timberlake was rehashing songs and choreography from 2004.  His target demographic is in their 30's now.  Do they still really like this stuff?
screen%20shot%202018-02-04%20at%2085642%20pm.png

Back