Newer Irvine listings with crazy WTF asking prices from equity sellers

Description Reads: Probably the biggest backyard you can find in Irivne new homes!

Oh great, can’t wait to see the photos of the yard. Proceeds to open photos. None of the backyard.

The listing agent spelled Irvine wrong in the first sentence. Definite fire.
I don't know what you mean by "None of the backyard" because that backyard is pretty damn huge by Irvine new homes standard.

Description Reads: Probably the biggest backyard you can find in Irivne new homes!

Oh great, can’t wait to see the photos of the yard. Proceeds to open photos. None of the backyard.

The listing agent spelled Irvine wrong in the first sentence. Definite fire.
Redfin may not have pulled all the pictures when you viewed it, or perhaps the agent added more after the initial posting. At any rate, probably another inexperienced agent listing homes in Irvine who doesn't notice the numerous misspellings in their listing. What a way to earn 5 figure pay days.

Redfin may not have pulled all the pictures when you viewed it, or perhaps the agent added more after the initial posting. At any rate, probably another inexperienced agent listing homes in Irvine who doesn't notice the numerous misspellings in their listing. What a way to earn 5 figure pay days.
I will gladly trade the "biggest backyard for new homes" for a drive way and normal street parking.

I will gladly trade the "biggest backyard for new homes" for a drive way and normal street parking.
Well, that's a Hillside home, so "biggest backyard for new homes" is all you're going to get. :ROFLMAO:

Just like my Bluffs home. Nothing in the front, just more space in the back. Which is why we have our eyes set on Cielo now.

I don't know what you mean by "None of the backyard" because that backyard is pretty damn huge by Irvine new homes standard.
Last night when I viewed the listing there were no photos of the backyard. They must have added them this morning. It's a good size but too bad they didn't make that fountain into a jacuzzi.

Last night when I viewed the listing there were no photos of the backyard. They must have added them this morning. It's a good size but too bad they didn't make that fountain into a jacuzzi.
The listing agent must be a TI lurker and added photos right after reading your post. :ROFLMAO: If you look at the timestamps between your post and mine, it was only 20 minutes and I already saw those photos, which is why I was puzzled by your post.

Pics are amateur. Who shows a picture of the toilet with the seat up?

The yard is nice... while I don't like courtyard/no driveway setups, at least this unit is on the end so they get that larger sideyard and the bonus front green area that they can use a a frontyard (if the across the courtyard neighbor doesn't mind).

The listing says small pool so it looks like they did.

I see lot of homes (even with wtf price) recently gone under contract in WB, SG, EW and not a lot of new listings. Is inventory getting low again? Usually there should be a ton of listings for spring season around this time.

I see lot of homes (even with wtf price) recently gone under contract in WB, SG, EW and not a lot of new listings. Is inventory getting low again? Usually there should be a ton of listings for spring season around this time.

Yes, there is less inventory now than at year end. All of my listings in Jan received multiple offers.

Agents like that make good agents look great. haha

That house is at T-bone location which is a no no for a lot of Asian buyers.

IP contractor told me that IP has paused all Fresco constructions including developments in OH4 and Portola. I am not sure how credible it is but in Eastwood, there has been no construction action for few weeks already.

Thanks! Yes, I see that construction has paused on the remaining Fresco lots. Looking at the low inventory in EW, one may think it makes sense for builders to release new homes. But macro economic conditions may be weighing in.

IP contractor told me that IP has paused all Fresco constructions including developments in OH4 and Portola. I am not sure how credible it is but in Eastwood, there has been no construction action for few weeks already.
I'm pretty sure it's quite credible. They're still working on finishing the lots they started at Azul and Cielo in PS, but they have not built new homes in both of those communities. But sales at Cielo did say that they might release more homes in March. I'll check in again in 3 weeks to see if it's true. They did sell 2 more homes last week when I went there to register.

Thanks! Yes, I see that construction has paused on the remaining Fresco lots. Looking at the low inventory in EW, one may think it makes sense for builders to release new homes. But macro economic conditions may be weighing in.
Other builders are giving huge incentives, but IP isn't budging on incentives or prices, so releasing more homes with high rates may not be a very good idea.

103 Wheat, where that Fresco is located is not a T intersection though. So I guess the high asking price of IP is the reason for it not moving

Originally listed for $8.8m - I waited a month and offered $7.888m but lost out :( Oh well... was really looking forward to paying that non tax deductible $100K+ property tax

Back