irviniteeee said:
ThirtySomethingWEquity said:
The California Court Company said:
CVE is not as prestigious as EW

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Cares said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
id_rather_be_racing said:

Lack of inventory + low mello + entry level 4bd = sky high prices.
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/154-Annuals-92618/home/178577717

I think this one is crazier in CVE. $1.4M list for attached condo which will likely sell.

With attached Helena in EW with a smaller sqt having sold for 1.375M, shouldn't be a problem to sell at 1.4M & above for this attached condo in CVE.

Nothing is more prestigious than being across the street from a trailer park.

You bring this up on every post regarding EW. It doesn?t seem to be bothering the people who chose to buy there.
I'm more concerned as a buyer in EW about the AAA plant.

Sorry Sleepy you?re priced out from the trailer park view and AAA smelling Eastwood.  Coulda woulda shouda bought earlier at Eastwood
I think it's funny how you act like you know my finances more than myself ;) nice try.

Sleepy, all I said is you missed the Eastwood gravy train.

Bizarre reading about people?s negativity for a neighborhood they have no affiliation with. 

BlackKnight said:
lake forest is not Irvine just like usc is not UCLA.
People cant afford Irvine live in lake forest just like a bunch of  UCLA rejects go to usc.
You gotta improve your troll game bro. GarbageGate must not be treating you well.

TestingIrvine said:
sleepy5136 said:
TestingIrvine said:
sleepy5136 said:
irviniteeee said:
ThirtySomethingWEquity said:
CVE is not as prestigious as EW

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Cares said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
id_rather_be_racing said:

Lack of inventory + low mello + entry level 4bd = sky high prices.
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/154-Annuals-92618/home/178577717

I think this one is crazier in CVE. $1.4M list for attached condo which will likely sell.

With attached Helena in EW with a smaller sqt having sold for 1.375M, shouldn't be a problem to sell at 1.4M & above for this attached condo in CVE.

Nothing is more prestigious than being across the street from a trailer park.

You bring this up on every post regarding EW. It doesn?t seem to be bothering the people who chose to buy there.
I'm more concerned as a buyer in EW about the AAA plant.

Sorry Sleepy you?re priced out from the trailer park view and AAA smelling Eastwood.  Coulda woulda shouda bought earlier at Eastwood
I think it's funny how you act like you know my finances more than myself ;) nice try.

Sleepy, all I said is you missed the Eastwood gravy train.

Bizarre reading about people?s negativity for a neighborhood they have no affiliation with.
Missed out on what? MR? ;)

I enjoy using the facilities and paying $0. Thanks to you and the Irvine community for sponsoring it.

sleepy5136 said:

I enjoy using the facilities and paying $0. Thanks to you and the Irvine community for sponsoring it.

I see that you still don't know what MR is used for. I doubt that you're allowed to send your kids to IUSD.

If you're referring GP, then you should be thanking GP residents, not EW, not PS, not OH, not SG, etc.

CalBears96 said:
sleepy5136 said:

I see that you still don't know what MR is used for. I doubt that you're allowed to send your kids to IUSD.

If you're referring GP, then you should be thanking GP residents, not EW, not PS, not OH, not SG, etc.
Actually I?m not referring to GP. I?m referring to all of Irvine actually. Those parks/trails are great places to relax on a sunny day in California.  I would like to thank you and the Irvine tax payers for providing these for public use at no cost to me. :)

Also, I see that you are not doing research before making assumptions. You are allowed to send kids to IUSD from Saddle back unified based on availability. Please do your research next time before making incorrect assumptions

sleepy5136 said:
CalBears96 said:
sleepy5136 said:

Actually I?m not referring to GP. I?m referring to all of Irvine actually. Those parks/trails are great places to relax on a sunny day in California.  I would like to thank you and the Irvine tax payers for providing these for public use at no cost to me. :)

Also, I see that you are not doing research before making assumptions. You are allowed to send kids to IUSD from Saddle back unified based on availability. Please do your research next time before making incorrect assumptions

You missed out on a great investment that is appreciated $400 psf.  You are butt hurt Sleepy. Just admit it and move on :)

sleepy5136 said:
BlackKnight said:
People cant afford Irvine live in lake forest just like a bunch of  UCLA rejects go to usc.
You gotta improve your troll game bro. GarbageGate must not be treating you well.
You keep saying gargagegate. Wtf is that? Your folks could spend money buying you into a school but they cant help you with your brain.  You are just @ss hurt from missing out on Irvine home.

Here is a simple map for a brainless monkey like you to understand. My home is about 2.5 miles from landfill(see link) If you draw 2.5 mile radius around that, it would cover OH, PS, GP and redneck lake forest.  https://ibb.co/28HzVGs

sleepy5136 said:
CalBears96 said:
sleepy5136 said:

Yea good luck with that. Most schools are closed to nonIUSD boundary kids and even if you do get a spot, you have to reapply every year.

All this pettiness arguing different hoods. We are not talking about Compton here. All hoods discussed have its merit. Not everything is about financial gain and school district as well.

sleepy5136 said:
CalBears96 said:
sleepy5136 said:

Wow, I wish, I am as smart as Sleepy.

All this pettiness arguing different hoods. We are not talking about Compton here. All hoods discussed have its merit. Not everything is about financial gain and school district as well.

Compton home values have probably outperformed Irvine home values.  Pretty sad, really.

Liar Loan said:

Compton home values have probably outperformed Irvine home values.  Pretty sad, really.

:)

From January 2018 to January 2022~

Compton increased $385k to $580k, a gain of 51%.
Irvine increased $860k to $1,245k, a gain of 45%.

As I said, pretty sad.

Attachments

• Median Sale Price.png
    Median Sale Price.png
    162.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Median Sale Price (1).png
    Median Sale Price (1).png
    165.7 KB · Views: 29
common sense; in a bull market, the lower end will see higher % increase. with this into account, only 6% difference but on more than double of medium price is still impressive

Liar Loan said:
From January 2018 to January 2022~

Compton increased $385k to $580k, a gain of 51%.
Irvine increased $860k to $1,245k, a gain of 45%.

As I said, pretty sad.

In a mania, which I consider this to be, everything will go up.

I moved in 2015 from Arborcrest to Tustin Legacy.

We could have stayed but the hubby didn't want to take out the old flooring (marble) and put in wood, replace cabinets or countertops (wanted a different granite or quartz than I had) or even repaint (wanted a different color) and he was definately not going for redoing any of the landscaping which I really wanted. There was no reason. $100-$150K would have done it all and it was over a $2 million house owned free and clear so we moved and spent the money on upgrades in Tustin Legacy.

Even without adding anything to the Irvine house (which probably wouldn't have increased the value much... it was just mostly cosmetic updating) AND accounting for the $160K+ in upgrades to Tustin house, the house in Tustin Legacy has gone up over $100K more than my Irvine home has since we moved and that is from a much lower price, so in the end, I made more by moving out of Irvine and into Legacy.

On top of that it's two $500K exclusions and I would only get one had I stayed in Irvine.

Without this mania? Tough call. I think the Magnet school is a draw here but more $$ increase for this Tustin house than my old  Irvine house? Not sure. But more than my house paying for updating? Probably better to have moved, but who knows?

TestingIrvine said:
sleepy5136 said:
CalBears96 said:
sleepy5136 said:

You missed out on a great investment that is appreciated $400 psf.  You are butt hurt Sleepy. Just admit it and move on :)
I'm actually not, but if it makes you happy to believe that...sure...

Passive Income > Primary Residence. ;)

Thanks again for contributing to those nice Irvine parks/trails/roads ;)

BlackKnight said:
sleepy5136 said:
BlackKnight said:
You keep saying gargagegate. Wtf is that? Your folks could spend money buying you into a school but they cant help you with your brain.  You are just @ss hurt from missing out on Irvine home.

Here is a simple map for a brainless monkey like you to understand. My home is about 2.5 miles from landfill(see link) If you draw 2.5 mile radius around that, it would cover OH, PS, GP and redneck lake forest.  https://ibb.co/28HzVGs
Someones butt hurt. I got you where I want you ;)

sleepy5136 said:
TestingIrvine said:
sleepy5136 said:
CalBears96 said:
sleepy5136 said:

I'm actually not, but if it makes you happy to believe that...sure...

Passive Income > Primary Residence. ;)
Dont want to get in conversation between you 2 but your comical response sounds just like this:

TestingIrvine: Sleepy5136: are you stupid?
Sleepy5136: No I am not because i know 1+2 = 4
;D

Back