Newer Irvine listings with crazy WTF asking prices from equity sellers

Cares said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
id_rather_be_racing said:

Lack of inventory + low mello + entry level 4bd = sky high prices.
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/154-Annuals-92618/home/178577717

I think this one is crazier in CVE. $1.4M list for attached condo which will likely sell.

With attached Helena in EW with a smaller sqt having sold for 1.375M, shouldn't be a problem to sell at 1.4M & above for this attached condo in CVE.

CVE is not as prestigious as EW

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Cares said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

I think this one is crazier in CVE. $1.4M list for attached condo which will likely sell.

With attached Helena in EW with a smaller sqt having sold for 1.375M, shouldn't be a problem to sell at 1.4M & above for this attached condo in CVE.

The California Court Company said:

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Cares said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Nothing is more prestigious than being across the street from a trailer park.

ThirtySomethingWEquity said:

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Cares said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

You bring this up on every post regarding EW. It doesn?t seem to be bothering the people who chose to buy there.

irviniteeee said:

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Cares said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

You bring this up on every post regarding EW. It doesn?t seem to be bothering the people who chose to buy there.
I'm more concerned as a buyer in EW about the AAA plant.

sleepy5136 said:
irviniteeee said:

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Cares said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Completely understandable because that would be a valid concern 100%.

LOL! Someone finally mentions that trailer park which used to be quite the negative here till it wasn't.

There is nothing wrong with that trailer park. It's an age restricted gated park and has a lot of amenities for the old folks. For trailer parks it is an expensive set of homes.

People were living in that for a LONG time before Eastwood came along.

Ready2Downsize said:
LOL! Someone finally mentions that trailer park which used to be quite the negative here till it wasn't.

There is nothing wrong with that trailer park. It's an age restricted gated park and has a lot of amenities for the old folks. For trailer parks it is an expensive set of homes.

Yeah, I remember at first people were iffy about it. This person brings it up quite often. It?s a senior living community that?s well groomed and maintained. It?s been there for a long long time. I?m sure they disliked when their nice giant fields and eucalyptus trees that used to line that part of Irvine Blvd were taken away to build more Irvine Pacific stucco boxes. See, both sides can complain about something haha. 

irviniteeee said:
Ready2Downsize said:

Yeah, I remember at first people were iffy about it. This person brings it up quite often. It?s a senior living community that?s well groomed and maintained. It?s been there for a long long time. I?m sure they disliked when their nice giant fields and eucalyptus trees that used to line that part of Irvine Blvd were taken away to build more Irvine Pacific stucco boxes. See, both sides can complain about something haha.

Used to have low traffic along Irvine Blvd too.

U have to be approved to buy there by the HOA.

Ready2Downsize said:
irviniteeee said:
Ready2Downsize said:

Used to have low traffic along Irvine Blvd too.

U have to be approved to buy there by the HOA.

Yes, when I was younger, my friends and I would go on drives up and down Portola and Irvine Blvd because it was relaxing. Irvine blvd was low traffic and was pitch black once you went past Sand Canyon. Crazy. That wasn?t even that long ago!

irviniteeee said:
Ready2Downsize said:

I'm mostly joking around, I think the thing that bothers me the most is lack of symmetry with one side of Irvine Blvd being coniferous trees and the other side being mediterranian trees... like...just looks weird, compared to say the Woodbury/Stonegate area or all of Woodbridge. 

sleepy5136 said:
irviniteeee said:

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Cares said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Sorry Sleepy you?re priced out from the trailer park view and AAA smelling Eastwood.  Coulda woulda shouda bought earlier at Eastwood

TestingIrvine said:
sleepy5136 said:
irviniteeee said:

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Cares said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Sorry Sleepy you?re priced out from the trailer park view and AAA smelling Eastwood.  Coulda woulda shouda bought earlier at Eastwood
I think it's funny how you act like you know my finances more than myself ;) nice try.

lake forest is not Irvine just like usc is not UCLA.
People cant afford Irvine live in lake forest just like a bunch of  UCLA rejects go to usc.

Back