New SFR Listing in Columbus Grove (49 Snowdrop Tree)

usctrojancpa

I'll be listing a Lantana Plan 1 single family home at Columbus Grove next week and will be holding an open house on April 6th and 7th.  The home is 2,417sf with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms along with a larger backyard (see attached floor plan).  The sellers have upgraded all of the flooring, upgraded the baseboards, painted the interior, and did landscaping in the backyard in the past few years.  It is super clean with a lot of light and shows like a model (see link to pictures and virtual tour below).  Let me know if you may be interested or have any questions.  The property will be range priced from $800,000 to $850,000.

Link to pictures and virtual tour ----> www.49snowdroptree.com

Attachments

• Lantana Plan 1 Floor Plan - 1st Floor.pdf
    88.4 KB · Views: 155
  • Lantana Plan 1 Floor Plan - 2nd Floor.pdf
    70.7 KB · Views: 124
USCTrojanCPA said:
I'll be listing a Lantana Plan 1 single family home at Columbus Grove next week and will be holding an open house on April 6th and 7th.  The home is 2,417sf with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms along with a larger backyard (see attached floor plan).  The sellers have upgraded all of the flooring, upgraded the baseboards, painted the interior, and did landscaping in the backyard in the past few years.  It is super clean with a lot of light and shows like a model (see link to pictures and virtual tour below).  Let me know if you may be interested or have any questions.  The property will be range priced from $800,000 to $850,000.

Link to pictures and virtual tour ----> www.49snowdroptree.com

Love this floor plan! good luck bud!

ps9 said:
Like the twin TV setup downstairs  :D

Good luck with the sale.. I'd say pending within a week in this market...
One TV for the husband to watch sports on and the other one for the wife to watch something else. 

You can see power lines from both sides of the house.  How far are the power lines from the backyard setback?  Can you hear buzzing noise in the night?  Nice house. Good luck!

irvine123 said:
You can see power lines from both sides of the house.  How far are the power lines from the backyard setback?  Can you hear buzzing noise in the night?  Nice house. Good luck!
The power lines are at least 50-100 yards away.  You can't hear any buzzing (day or night), even when you are up against the backyard wall.

Very good looking house.  The photography is well done too, none of the blurry photos on MLS that comes with a WTF price.  Who did the photography for you?

Good luck with sale!

penumbra said:
Very good looking house.  The photography is well done too, none of the blurry photos on MLS that comes with a WTF price.  Who did the photography for you?

Good luck with sale!
Thank you, but I can't take all the credit.  The pride of ownership is clearly apparent with the sellers, it's a beautiful home in great condition.  I hired professionals to do the photos and virtual tour (www.previewfirst.com).  They are offer very reasonable prices with great results and quick turnaround time. 

Back