New SFR Listing in Columbus Grove (49 Snowdrop Tree)

aquabliss said:
Congrats!  Now the question is, what will be left for these sellers to buy :)
Thankfully they got into contract last year on a larger new home and will be closing on it later this month.  But you bring up an interesting point.  I will tell you that I'm seeing more and more sellers making the sale of their home contingent upon them finding their next home (and yes, even those properties are flying into escrow). 

Cubic Zirconia said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
The transaction was recorded just recently.  The final sales price was $840,000.  Congrats to the buyers and sellers.  :D

Congratulations to the Realtor also ;-)
Thank you CZ.  The buyers and sellers made it a very smooth and easy transaction.  I wish all of my escrows were like that.  :)

irvinehomeowner said:
Pretty quick escrow for a non-cash buyer.
The buyers were very well qualified and moved quickly with their lender by providing them information as soon as it was requested.  We got the appraisal done within 10 days. 

For the record (which you'll soon see), I also represnted the buyers. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
aquabliss said:
Congrats!  Now the question is, what will be left for these sellers to buy :)
Thankfully they got into contract last year on a larger new home and will be closing on it later this month.  But you bring up an interesting point.  I will tell you that I'm seeing more and more sellers making the sale of their home contingent upon them finding their next home (and yes, even those properties are flying into escrow).

I think your clients are my neighbors.

Back