New Listing - Single Story Turtle Rock Detached Home (19412 Sierra Luna Rd)

usctrojancpa

I listed a beautiful turnkey single story Boardmoor home in Turtle Rock earlier this morning on MLS. The home which sits on an oversized 10,414sf lot was built in 2015 siand purchased by my clients in 2016. It features 5 spacious bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms along about 4,051sf of living space with high ceilings in the living areas and the primary bedroom. The home is listed for $3,599,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it. I will be hosting open houses this weekend on Saturday, Jan. 21st and Jan. 22nd from 1-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=NNp93oWv2Ea

If you guys are in the area, drop by and say hello. :)

Last edited:
Seems like a bargain. Priced low to get a bidding war?

It was difficult to price this home due to the lack of similar comps (newer built single level homes in TR) so I compared the median price per SF for SFRs when the seller purchased the home vs the median price per SF for SFRs in Nov/Dec 2022. The comparison revealed that the price increased a little over 50% which resulted in an estimate of approx. $3.6m. We also determined that it would be best to keep the asking price under $900/sf.

Shady too pretentious for me. :)

Turtle or Quail... no Canyons (Hidden or Shady).
End game in Hawaii is better. I can walk down to the beach with that price point https://www.redfin.com/HI/Honolulu/60-Hanapepe-Loop-96825/home/63901443 .

And for less than Shady Canyon, I can be surrounded by water and be isolated from human kind for 8.8m with an 1+ acre lot:

Also, taxes are 0.35% for primary residence and 90% of SFH has no HOA's in Hawaii ;)

Last edited:
I was at an OC Realtors Marketing Meeting on Friday and it was time for Agents to pitch their buyers "wants and needs". One of the Realtors said - straight face and with conviction - that they had a buyer looking in "the Turtle Rock Area for a 3br, 2ba Detached SFR, but had a maximum price of $1.3m."

I wanted to check outside the building as I've not seen a DeLorean in a long while. Clearly this buyer and their Realtor are time travellers, typing 2013 in their 1.8 Gigawatt Mr. Fusion Flux Capacitor but ending up in 2023 instead.

GREAT SCOTT!!

Last edited:
I was at an OC Realtors Marketing Meeting on Friday and it was time for Agents to pitch their buyers "wants and needs". One of the Realtors said - straight face and with conviction - that they had a buyer looking in "the Turtle Rock Area for a 3br, 2ba Detached SFR, but had a maximum price of $1.3m."

I wanted to check outside the building as I've not seen a DeLorean in a long while. Clearly this buyer and their Realtor are time travellers, typing 2013 in their 1.8 Gigawatt Mr. Fusion Flux Capacitor but ending up in 2023 instead.

GREAT SCOTT!!

For $1.3m that buyer will be looking at an attached condo in Turtle Rock. This is where a realtor has to set proper expectations and let their buyers know where the market is.

GREAT SCOTT!!
I'm not a realtor and looking at the data its not possible for SFR unless its like burned down or something.

Back