New communities in Portola Springs

Are you okay in life bud? All your posts here are very confrontational. It’s ok to not like Irvine but to be on here posting non stop trying to insult different people cant be healthy. Life can be frustrating but taking it out with strangers online is not gonna help. Mental issue is a real pain. Hope you can seek help.

Same here i used to live in CV for over 5 years it's convenient but didn't like it much. li
Living in PS now and decide to upgrade to our next home in PS again just because we love the community here much more than CV or GP. Im sure there are people like us Not everyone weight "freeway convenience" the most when choosing houses.
Yeah, my wife really loves PS, so much that she refuses to move out of PS. That's why we decided to upgrade to Cielo. We don't prioritize freeway convenience. We prefer residential areas and the PS surrounding is great.

Are you okay in life bud? All your posts here are very confrontational. Life can be frustrating but taking it out with strangers online is not gonna help. Mental issue is a real pain. Hope you can seek help.
Are you ready to get on the OH4 priority list? 😂

Are you ready to get on the OH4 priority list? 😂
Cal, with the ways things are going, I am unofficially priced out. I just got back from month long vacation and just found out houses in Irvine increases by $100k 😀. SFH in my hood are selling for $2.75m.

At least i can walk to OH4 from Eastwood using the new trail to admire the new hood 😀

Someone keeps saying that PS is 15-20 mins away from 5/405, but that's completely false. PS is 10 mins away from 5 and less than 15 minutes from 405.

Also, happening once doesn't mean "prone for fires". PS, unlike OH, is NOT considered to be in a fire hazard zone. BR, Serrano Summit, and Portola Hills are closer to fire hazard zone than PS, as well.
Please don’t tell me it takes 10mins to get to 405/5 without tolls/speeding/hitting all greens/no traffic.

When one doesn’t know how insurance premiums are calculated and is now giving insurance advice, that’s very concerning. It would also be nice for you to stop spreading misinformation regarding how insurance works. Fire hazards are determined by the insurer and not you.

Last edited:
Are you okay in life bud? All your posts here are very confrontational. It’s ok to not like Irvine but to be on here posting non stop trying to insult different people cant be healthy. Life can be frustrating but taking it out with strangers online is not gonna help. Mental issue is a real pain. Hope you can seek help.
Appreciate your concern. I’m all good and only keeping people honest 🙂

Also, happening once doesn't mean "prone for fires". PS, unlike OH, is NOT considered to be in a fire hazard zone. BR, Serrano Summit, and Portola Hills are closer to fire hazard zone than PS, as well.

Unfortunately the Silverado Fire of 2020 was not a one off event. Santiago Fire in 2007 also went through PS.

Even scarier is that you don't need to be in a fire zone to be at risk. Look what happened to Maui on a red flag day. The embers can cary for miles downwind.

Unfortunately the Silverado Fire of 2020 was not a one off event. Santiago Fire in 2007 also went through PS.

Even scarier is that you don't need to be in a fire zone to be at risk. Look what happened to Maui on a red flag day. The embers can cary for miles downwind.
I find it hilarious how Calbears thinks he knows Irvine better than all of us. The dude lived in Irvine for one year and thinks he knows everything.

Yes the Ravello Groves lots have an average lot size of 4500 - 4680 sqft, @CalBears96 I assume the average lot size is bigger at Cielo?

$5M is just insane for Olivewood. The Ravello and Cielo homes are much more superior overall than Olivewood IMO so I don't understand why anyone would want to put $5M for an Olivewood home when they can get a much better home at Cielo or Ravello.

What $4.5 mil will buy in Ohio:
(about 30 mins to downtown Cleveland)

I find it funny how you haven’t found any of my claims to be false but instead you try to change the argument and start talking about MR, close to freeway, asphalt, etc. all points that I have never brought up and does not defeat the fact that PS is still poorly located compared to the villages I mentioned. Not to forget it’s in an area prone to fires. Thanks again for indirectly letting me know I’m right 😏😏

Your last comment is a weak one and also completely unrelated to the discussion.
You're making a fool of yourself. Please list your claims clearly. I'll address each one clearly, so that you can't twist words around.

Unlike New Home Company, Shea just want to move homes. They didn't raise prices on Arbor either, just like Cielo, and all the Arbor homes are sold out. I believe that all Cielo homes are also sold since sales lady was busy yesterday and today, meeting with buyers to sign reservation package.
Shea is going to be at build-out in no time with these prices. :LOL:

Someone keeps saying that PS is 15-20 mins away from 5/405, but that's completely false. PS is 10 mins away from 5 and less than 15 minutes from 405.

Not trying to be combative in any way, but PS has endured numerous fires, it wasn't just a one time thing. I'm born and raised in Irvine and that area has had its share of fires over the years. I'm actually surprised insurers are not considering it in the fire hazard zone.

Not trying to be combative in any way, but PS has endured numerous fires, it wasn't just a one time thing. I'm born and raised in Irvine and that area has had its share of fires over the years. I'm actually surprised insurers are not considering it in the fire hazard zone.
If I'm not mistaken, the Santiago Fire in 2007 went through PS because most of PS was barren lands. And the Silverado Fire in 2020 didn't reach the residential area of PS. That fire burned most of the area on the other side of 241 and burned through OH.

If I'm not mistaken, the Santiago Fire in 2007 went through PS because most of PS was barren lands. And the Silverado Fire in 2020 didn't reach the residential area of PS. That fire burned most of the area on the other side of 241 and burned through OH.
The homes up on the hill next to the pedestrian bridge in PS were barely missed when they were still in the process of being built. They did a good job of stopping it before it went even deeper into the residential streets, but it was a close one.

The fire threat came up to PS from the area behind Small Grove and the 241. The community was being built at the time. The model homes were actively defended by OCFA. There would've been evacs if residents were living there. So evacuations once every 12-13 years or so in PS. You're good for another 8.

So you say you "have never been fond of Irvine". Why are you on TI then? Nobody is stopping you from starting a 'Talk Corona' or 'Talk Long Beach' or some other website if you don't like Irvine
Oh good... I can still post here because I once had a fondness for Irvine, but then they decided to turn it into something I no longer have a fondness for. PS is one of those craptastic newer developments that helped bring Irvine down.

Oh good... I can still post here because I once had a fondness for Irvine, but then they decided to turn it into something I no longer have a fondness for. PS is one of those craptastic newer developments that helped bring Irvine down.
I thought you were a doomer who made his family move into a rental waiting for the 'crash' so you could buy back in Irvine? or am I confusing you with someone?

So Cielo already released phase 9. There was barely any bump in base price, maybe around $50k this time, but two huge lots had around $300k lot premium. And once again, they're all sold out. Phase 10 should be released in a couple of weeks, apparently.

1706471849576.jpeg

Back