Midterm Elections

Kings said:
fortune11 said:
And then you have the spectacle of Sean Hannity from Fox ?News? on stage w Trump the whole day and then pointing to actual news reporters and calling them fake !

the MAGA rally crowd is beyond deplorable at this stage . Maybe need to coin a new word in the dictionary for them

so many deplorable people singing amazing grace together

Crowd at Trump rally sings 'Amazing Grace' after woman collapses

The crowd at President Donald Trump?s rally in Missouri on Monday evening began singing "Amazing Grace" after a woman collapsed and needed medical attention.

Trump paused his rally for roughly five minutes after asking the audience to say a prayer as emergency responders made their way to the woman.

"Is there a doctor in the house, please? Doctor? Please. Thank you," the president said while pointing to the woman in the crowd, according to The Hill.

As the woman received medical treatment, the crowd of thousands broke out into song.

"That was beautiful," Trump said after resuming his spot behind the podium. ?Hopefully she?ll be OK.?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/crowd-at-trump-rally-sings-amazing-grace-after-woman-collpases

Religion is deplorable.  Remember Liberal Apostle Karl Marx's famous saying "religion is the opiate of the masses."

eyephone said:
Liar Loan said:
eyephone said:
eyephone said:
Trump never labeled the MAGA bomber as domestic terrorism. Also, Cesar wasn?t charge with terrorism.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/574147/

Is this a Conflict of interest because he supported MAGA?

Still no answer why the low life didn?t get charge with terrorsim?

Did they charge clock boy with terrorism?  No, they gave him an award. 

Hold the bleep up! Are you comparing the clock boy to Cesar the Maga bomber?

He threatened his school with a fake bomb.

Liar Loan said:
eyephone said:
Liar Loan said:
eyephone said:
eyephone said:
Trump never labeled the MAGA bomber as domestic terrorism. Also, Cesar wasn?t charge with terrorism.

Hold the bleep up! Are you comparing the clock boy to Cesar the Maga bomber?

He threatened his school with a fake bomb.

This is a right wing conspiracy. It?s not a fake bomb it was a clock.

Are you okay?

Liar Loan said:
eyephone said:
eyephone said:

The answer to your question is making something that looks like a bomb qualifies as a terroristic threat, but it's not an act of terrorism. 

He's still going to jail for 48 years if convicted, which effectively is a life sentence for him.

Another excuse for Cesar the MAGA bomber. Give me a break.

If you're confused about why folks are saying political things that make little sense (that's characterizing it as politely as possible), as I am often, you must watch Fox (we're not gonna call it "news") for a few minutes every day, especially in prime time. It will blow you away. This is where folks are getting their info.

Perspective said:
If you're confused about why folks are saying political things that make little sense (that's characterizing it as politely as possible), as I am often, you must watch Fox (we're not gonna call it "news") for a few minutes every day, especially in prime time. It will blow you away. This is where folks are getting their info.

Tribal instinct is a hell of a drug . For many of the MAGA TI posters here

On Hannity etc. ? even Fox News rebuked him today !! But the diehards will find a way to support what he did / does

fortune11 said:
Food for thought for MAGA ers ? why don?t you write-in "Trump" for all the local races, to trigger the libs  :)

because he's already president.  no additional triggering required  ;)

eyephone said:

I'm not the one that accused him of making a fake bomb.  The school administrators, his teacher, and the local police all believed what he was doing was serious enough to make an arrest.  The father is a political activist that has a history of conducting pranks like this to make his point.

muslim-clock_650x400_41470680529.jpg

?Clock boy? family loses racism lawsuit against city, school, and police
Police and school defeat lawsuit over boy who was accused of building hoax bomb.
A US District Court judge has dismissed the lawsuit filed by the father of Ahmed Mohamed, a boy who brought a homemade clock to school and then was arrested on charges of bringing a hoax bomb to the school.

Mohamed's father, Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed, filed a lawsuit against the Irving Independent School District, school principal Daniel Cummings, the City of Irving, and police officers Robin Howman, Charles Taylor, Jeff Mitchell, and Richie Miller. The lawsuit alleged that Mohamed, an African-American Muslim, was discriminated against based on his race and religion.

The judge dismissed claims against all defendants with prejudice and said that "no claims remain in this action."

The lawsuit "does not contain sufficient factual allegations from which the court can reasonably infer that A.M. [Ahmed Mohamed] was subject to unequal disciplinary treatment based on his religion or race," the judge wrote.

"Mr. Mohamed has not identified a specific policy, or adequately alleged a custom or practice, that was the moving force behind any alleged violation of A.M.'s Fourth Amendment rights," the judge also wrote.

The officers also had "arguable probable cause," justifying the use of reasonable force to make the arrest, the ruling said. It was alleged "that A.M. brought to school a device in a small box containing a circuit board, wires, and a timing display, repeatedly disobeyed a teacher who had told him to keep the device in his backpack, displayed and activated the device during class after being told to keep it in his backpack, and was less than forthcoming when he was questioned about the device," the ruling said.

Even when viewing the allegations in the light most favorable to the boy, "and given that these events transpired in a school setting, the court determines that the Officer Defendants had a basis to believe to a fair probability that a hoax bomb violation had occurred, providing them with at least arguable probable cause to arrest" Mohamed, the ruling said.
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy...acism-lawsuit-against-city-school-and-police/

Kings said:
fortune11 said:
Food for thought for MAGA ers ? why don?t you write-in "Trump" for all the local races, to trigger the libs  :)

because he's already president.  no additional triggering required  ;)

Well there is always room for improvement as people hear during their year end performance reviews 

More caravans, more ms13 , also MOAR trump

You know if somebody brought that device into Northwood High, you all would be pissed as hell if the school administrators didn't act to have the kid arrested.  The hypocrisy here is off the charts.

It also shows that Perspective, eyephone and others are content to wallow in ignorance rather than face the truth when it doesn't conform to what they've been told is the truth by the MSM.  In the old days of housing blogs they referred to people like that as sheeple.

1. The kid?s family sued the school and lost. Uh okay (people win and lose in court everyday) Yawns
2. The kid disobeyed the teacher to show the clock to his friends. (How many kids bring toys in their backpack? Your kid is perfect?)
3. According to the article, the police thought it might be a bomb,  and arrested the kid. (I don?t see nothing wrong with that. It appears reasonable)

In summary: At the end it wasn?t a bomb it was a clock.
Thanks for sharing the story that most everybody knows.

There?s no connection between the clock kid and the MAGA bomber. Let?s see the MAGA bomber made threats online. Then sent packages with explosives to Democrats.

Sometime I scratch my head and ask myself why do I even waste my time talking to you. Lol

Liar Loan said:
eyephone said:

I'm not the one that accused him of making a fake bomb.  The school administrators, his teacher, and the local police all believed what he was doing was serious enough to make an arrest.  The father is a political activist that has a history of conducting pranks like this to make his point.

muslim-clock_650x400_41470680529.jpg

?Clock boy? family loses racism lawsuit against city, school, and police
Police and school defeat lawsuit over boy who was accused of building hoax bomb.
A US District Court judge has dismissed the lawsuit filed by the father of Ahmed Mohamed, a boy who brought a homemade clock to school and then was arrested on charges of bringing a hoax bomb to the school.

Mohamed's father, Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed, filed a lawsuit against the Irving Independent School District, school principal Daniel Cummings, the City of Irving, and police officers Robin Howman, Charles Taylor, Jeff Mitchell, and Richie Miller. The lawsuit alleged that Mohamed, an African-American Muslim, was discriminated against based on his race and religion.

The judge dismissed claims against all defendants with prejudice and said that "no claims remain in this action."

The lawsuit "does not contain sufficient factual allegations from which the court can reasonably infer that A.M. [Ahmed Mohamed] was subject to unequal disciplinary treatment based on his religion or race," the judge wrote.

"Mr. Mohamed has not identified a specific policy, or adequately alleged a custom or practice, that was the moving force behind any alleged violation of A.M.'s Fourth Amendment rights," the judge also wrote.

The officers also had "arguable probable cause," justifying the use of reasonable force to make the arrest, the ruling said. It was alleged "that A.M. brought to school a device in a small box containing a circuit board, wires, and a timing display, repeatedly disobeyed a teacher who had told him to keep the device in his backpack, displayed and activated the device during class after being told to keep it in his backpack, and was less than forthcoming when he was questioned about the device," the ruling said.

Even when viewing the allegations in the light most favorable to the boy, "and given that these events transpired in a school setting, the court determines that the Officer Defendants had a basis to believe to a fair probability that a hoax bomb violation had occurred, providing them with at least arguable probable cause to arrest" Mohamed, the ruling said.
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy...acism-lawsuit-against-city-school-and-police/

Soylent Green Is People said:
Completely setting aside the Kavanaugh clusterfark issue, curious about our US Senate race. I've not seen much info here in this thread about it. Anyone voting for DiFi to keep the ranking member in the Senate and maintain status quo, or are people looking to flush out the old and vote for Kevin de Leon?

Full disclosure - It time for DiFi to move on IMHO, even though KdL is as radical a leftist as you can get.

Still, I'd like to read up on what the group think on this is.

I voted for Frankenstein.  Even though she's not somebody I agree with on very much, the alternative is even more extreme.  The polling is actually closer than I thought it would be, but apparently lots of (R)'s are casting a protest vote to get her tossed and figure there's not a dime's worth of difference between the two.

I never said he brought a bomb.  He did bring a hoax bomb assembled from an alarm clock (he didn't actually build any of the electronic components) and everybody that was involved believed it to be a real bomb threat.  The police didn't just show up, somebody called them and reported the incident, which is what you would want if your child's school was threatened in this way.  The police didn't charge him due to political pressure, but that's the type of insanity that helped get Trump elected, so I'm thankful for that.

Back