Midterm Elections

eyephone said:
I?m not going to make things up like we all know who.

Bottom line: If anything happens that?s her fault.

Cool, I?m Voldemort now!  As for this little girl, does anyone wonder why no one trusts politicians?  Watch her campaign add where she sold herself as an Everyman normal country/family gal....that was only a little over a year ago.  Then read that article posted today.  This was one of those Dem pickups in a heavy Repub district that is going right back next year...nice knowin ya Katie. Who?s making stuff up now?
https://youtu.be/TvAdNyMkuKs[url=https://youtu.be/TvAdNyMkuKs]
https://youtu.be/TvAdNyMkuKs[/url]

Katie Hill shows off Nazi-era tattoo while smoking a BONG NAKED

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7609835/Katie-Hill-seen-showing-Nazi-era-tattoo-smoking-BONG-NAKED.html

[url]https://mol.im/a/7609835
[/url]

I do think it's lousy that her ex-husband is doing this to her.  What people do in private is their business, but she does deserve all the criticism in the world for her public virtue signaling about the #MeToo movement. 

Vice News actually has footage of her sexually harassing her campaign staff during the election, but since she's a LGBT female, nobody cared.  The ethics rule she is in violation of in Congress was passed a year ago in response to the #MeToo movement, which is the supreme irony of all this.  Now Dems are in a bind similar to the one with Al Franken, where they need to either cut her loose or look like hypocrites.  Let's see what happens...

Even though she would have denied Kavanaugh his due process rights, we respect her right to a fair and unbiased investigation.

DhtaTiZUwAAXhHZ.jpg

Liar Loan said:
What people do in private is their business, 

True, but one shouldn't make videos of things they want to keep private.

With an Iron Cross tattooed on her pu55y, she probably isn't interested in Jewish guys/girls.

It?s all good Kavanaugh is like a toss up vote. Sometimes he votes with the other side.

The issue is that the vote was forced down the throat.

Liar Loan said:
I do think it's lousy that her ex-husband is doing this to her.  What people do in private is their business, but she does deserve all the criticism in the world for her public virtue signaling about the #MeToo movement. 

Vice News actually has footage of her sexually harassing her campaign staff during the election, but since she's a LGBT female, nobody cared.  The ethics rule she is in violation of in Congress was passed a year ago in response to the #MeToo movement, which is the supreme irony of all this.  Now Dems are in a bind similar to the one with Al Franken, where they need to either cut her loose or look like hypocrites.  Let's see what happens...

Even though she would have denied Kavanaugh his due process rights, we respect her right to a fair and unbiased investigation.

DhtaTiZUwAAXhHZ.jpg

Happiness said:
Liar Loan said:

With an Iron Cross tattooed on her pu55y, she probably isn't interested in Jewish guys/girls.

In this day and age, it's just foolish to make videos of private behavior, but that's where being drunk and stoned causes a lack of judgement, especially with younger people.  We've all done stupid stuff in our younger years, but now all your friends have cell phones to record your idiocy for posterity.  That wasn't much of a worry when I was growing up.

The Iron Cross isn't always a white power symbol.  For some people, it's just a "hey I'm a tough guy/gal" kind of thing.  Without another piece of evidence showing she is a Nazi, I'm not ready to call her one.  Of course, Dems are always quick to label those they disagree with as racists, but I think we can be better than that.

Liar Loan said:
Happiness said:
Liar Loan said:

In this day and age, it's just foolish to make videos of private behavior, but that's where being drunk and stoned causes a lack of judgement, especially with younger people.  We've all done stupid stuff in our younger years, but now all your friends have cell phones to record your idiocy for posterity.  That wasn't much of a worry when I was growing up.

The Iron Cross isn't always a white power symbol.  For some people, it's just a "hey I'm a tough guy/gal" kind of thing.  Without another piece of evidence showing she is a Nazi, I'm not ready to call her one.  Of course, Dems are always quick to label those they disagree with as racists, but I think we can be better than that.

we can, but taking the high road doesn't work in politics and public perception.  "when they go low, we go high" ...kinda like "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"

Kings said:
Liar Loan said:
Happiness said:
Liar Loan said:

we can, but taking the high road doesn't work in politics and public perception.  "when they go low, we go high" ...kinda like "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"
If you get bit by that "take the high road" bug, just go to a nice quiet place, relax, close your eyes, and imagine how the media would have presented this story if Rep. Hill were a Republican.

Lol, the vast majority of politicians are peddling patent medicine and saying whatever will get them elected.

Those that believe what they're peddling, they look more like Gabbard

Happiness said:
Kings said:
Liar Loan said:
Happiness said:
Liar Loan said:

If you get bit by that "take the high road" bug, just go to a nice quiet place, relax, close your eyes, and imagine how the media would have presented this story if Rep. Hill were a Republican.

aaaand she's gone

Rep. Katie Hill resigns amid ethics probe into reported affair with staffer

Rep. Katie Hill, D-Calif., announced her resignation Sunday after a string of reports shining a negative light on her personal life, including a reported affair with her legislative director that sparked a House Ethics Committee investigation.

Hill tweeted on Sunday evening, ?It is with a broken heart that today I announce my resignation from Congress. This is the hardest thing I have ever had to do, but I believe it is the best thing for my constituents, my community, and our country.? She is expected to step down by the end of this week.

The congresswoman last week had fought back against reports of an affair with the congressional staffer, as well as reports she was in a so-called ?throuple? relationship with husband Kenny Heslep and a campaign staffer.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-katie-hill-resigns-amid-ethics-probe-into-reported-affair-with-staffer

Now this is gonna be fun..

The Coming War Over Kinky Katie Hill?s Congressional Seat

If you mixed together Cannae, Agincourt, Normandy (yeah, I went there), and Armageddon, then multiplied that battle by 100, you get some idea of the scale of the upcoming death match to be held just a few miles up the road from me in California?s 25th Congressional District. Katie Hill, she of the bizarrely convoluted relationships and questionable hairbrush perch hygiene, got the ole heave-ho by Nancy Pelosi after Redstate reporter Jennifer Van Laar?s expos? of the up ?n coming Democrat?s multi-faceted relationship choices, choices so icky that they even freaked out the Cali crowd. Now that her former congressional seat, snagged from the sleeping GOP in 2018, is going to be the subject of a special election of surpassing specialness. To get the House back, this swing district is a must win for the Republicans; to keep the House, it?s a must win for the Democrats. Every hack reporter yearning for a trip to LA during the winter is going to be out here reporting on the bellwether to ring all bellwethers.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2019/10/31/the-coming-war-over-kinky-katie-hills-congressional-seat-n2555540
https://youtu.be/HKK4KmDlj8U

https://youtu.be/HKK4KmDlj8U

I saw that George Papadopoulos might be making a run for that seat.  I think it would be interesting if he got into Congress.  He is a guy that was truly screwed over by the system and hates the deep state with a passion.

JIMHO, Katie Hill's resignation speech is a must watch.  So full of dog whistles (I know some will argue that those weren't dog whistles), whataboutism and everything else the democrats complain about Trump.  Pure shameless politician whose sh*t doesn't stink.

Rep. Duncan Hunter pleads guilty to misusing campaign funds

Prosecutors say he and his wife spent more than $250,000 in campaign money on personal expenses. Margaret Hunter pleaded guilty earlier this year and had agreed to testify against her husband.
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/03/duncan-hunter-pleads-guilty-campaign-funds-074927

But of course Morekas supported that guy.

morekaos said:
morekaos said:
That guy is gonna get schooled in Florida.  Desantis will win easily.  And to the consternation of many, Duncan Hunter, in San Diego (if he doesn't pull out) will win his seat again.  Mark my words.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Back