Mendocino and Saragota in Stonegate

286393dc.jpg

Starting prices... good call IHO on the prices..

If Mendocino stays at that price point... they will sell very fast... even I'm tempted despite the fact I wouldn't fit in my own sideyard.

Hey iPac if ur listening, I want high ceilings on my 2400 sq ft Mendocino home, a den downstairs with living/dining/family room.  A smaller kitchen island because not all of us are trying to make the world's biggest pizza.  A loft upstairs that is "connected" with the high ceilings.  And separate bathrooms for each secondary upstairs bedroom.  And can you leave enough setback in the yard so we can actually do some bbq'ing with OTHER people and not feel claustrophobic?  Thanks. 

Good luck with vaulted ceilings... those went out with the 3CWG and the formal dining room.

Someone needs to snoop for the link to iPac's URL for the floorplans... I keep coming up with their ASPX landing page error.

no way they can do vaulted ceilings in the small footprints of these houses.  echoing IHO, would love to see floorplans

rkp said:
no way they can do vaulted ceilings in the small footprints of these houses.  echoing IHO, would love to see floorplans

Maybe Irvine Pacific will do different floor plans than what they're currently offering. I'm not holding my breath though.

with 8' rear setback and 3' side setback, do you really expect to have vaulted ceilings for these homes?

mid 700k's probably means $770k; Maricopa plan 1 starts with $780k..not much difference there.

ps9 said:
I'm sticking to my dream, high ceilings or bust..
I think I see a Tustin Ranch home in your future.  I have my own small high ceiling in the entryway so I know what you mean, it is nice.

The Motor Court Company said:
with 8' rear setback and 3' side setback, do you really expect to have vaulted ceilings for these homes?

mid 700k's probably means $770k; Maricopa plan 1 starts with $780k..not much difference there.
No, mid-700s does not mean $770k....it means $765k to $769k.  :p

homer_simpson said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
ps9 said:
I think I see a Tustin Ranch home in your future.  I have my own small high ceiling in the entryway so I know what you mean, it is nice.

Back in the 80's  :p

Tustin Ranch is nice, always looking for my dream house there. 

What's wrong with the eighties?  I'm going to bring back pegged pants along with vaulted ceilings in the living room and dining room. :)

ps9 said:
homer_simpson said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
ps9 said:

Tustin Ranch is nice, always looking for my dream house there. 

What's wrong with the eighties?  I'm going to bring back pegged pants along with vaulted ceilings in the living room and dining room. :)

I was still a baby in the 80's... dont' remember and care for it  ;)

homer_simpson said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
ps9 said:

Best decade ever (even though I wasn't old enough to remember most of it)!

NYT said:
rkp said:

Maybe Irvine Pacific will do different floor plans than what they're currently offering. I'm not holding my breath though.
They'll be a little different, Plan 2 looks like the standard room in front/kitchen+great room rear, Plan 1 has no bedroom downstairs and Plan 3 has 1 bedroom and 1.5 baths downstairs with 3 baths upstairs... but it has a side entry garage so that's different.

I wonder why IrvinePacific.com has Mendocino on their front page at the bottom but the link isn't active... it's been that way for a week or so.

Back