Masks?

Funny how prior to Covid, the science is saying leaky vaccines create variants. Even a Nobel price winner in medicine is saying such.

irvinehomeowner said:
morekaos said:
Ate a bag of chips for an hour?.no wearing masks is already macro?that?s my point. No one, including the bureaucrats, are following mask policy. It?s gone macro without the declaration. Watch stupidbowl?few will have masks on. They will flaunt policy on live tv. Just like Gov Nuisance and mayor yoga pants did. My micro view becomes the macro. Rebels gonna rebel.

So you aren?t vaccinated and you flaunt the mask rules.

That?s why virus is gonna virus. Thanks for the variants.

Let me be more blunt. One reason in practice N95 doesn't do much better is because people don't wear it properly all the time. So back to your condom analogy, if you dont wear  condom all the time during the intercourse,  wearing one or two doesn't make much difference.

AW said:
akula1488 said:
I shared a scientific research dated before COVID, that in reality N95 does not offer more protection than regular surgical mask.
Of course IHO will ignore that since it goes against the narrative: mask helps, so better masks helps more. But if research shows better masks does not help more, mask doesn't really help? Simple logic 101 being taught at schools.
what school did you go to?
to prevent std's, wearing double condom doesn't help more than just one, so wearing one at all doesn't really help = your logic

morekaos said:
Who said I wasn?t vaccinated? I do have immunity one way or another as I have had delta so vaccinated or not I?m good.

Just because you had one variant doesn?t mean you are immune to the others.

Pandemic will never be over with those kind of thought distortions.

I?ve said it a hundred times?we will never be rid of this?that has been true from the start?.if I get it again..so be it?I?ll get the flu again some time also?I accept that, you should too.

Mask comedy? ;D ;D >:D

L.A. Mayor Garcetti Says He Held His Breath For Maskless Photo With Magic Johnson

?I?ll take personal responsibility,? said Garcetti in answer to a reporter?s question about the photos, ?and if it makes you and everyone else happy ? or even the photographs with people where literally I?m holding my breath for two seconds ? I won?t even do that.?
https://deadline.com/2022/02/l-a-ma...maskless-photo-with-magic-johnson-1234925457/

akula1488 said:
I shared a scientific research dated before COVID, that in reality N95 does not offer more protection than regular surgical mask.
Of course IHO will ignore that since it goes against the narrative: mask helps, so better masks helps more. But if research shows better masks does not help more, mask doesn't really help? Simple logic 101 being taught at schools.

Always remember that akula gonna be akula - masochists are people too

Those folks at the CDC, FDA and NIOSH just don't have your often proven level of scientific expertise about masks. Guess the schools they attended were just inferior to yours. Not surprising since your continued posts have clearly demonstrated such high intelligence that the average Tier just can't comprehend. You didn't actually provide any scientific research noted above, so let me help you out. Here are a few links that demonstrate your narrative is beyond reproach:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449https://www.grainger.com/know-how/h...kh-n95-masks-vs-surgical-masks-vs-cloth-masks

For those simpletons out there:https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/npptl/pdfs/understanddifferenceinfographic-508.pdf

akula1488 said:
Funny how prior to Covid, the science is saying leaky vaccines create variants. Even a Nobel price winner in medicine is saying such.

Always remember akula gonna be akula - aka bhed charaane vaala in India

Another fabulous statement demonstrating your unparalleled excellence in applying truthiness. I'm so inept I couldn't find the name of that Nobel person because I wanted to congratulate him/her. I know you have plenty of free time and want to help others understand, so please forward the name to me sometime today. Thanks in advance.

I always thought that viruses mutated inside a host and considering that the unvaccinated were welcoming hosts, that's where the virus would go - path of least resistance. Thanks for clarifying my lack of science. In a battle of intelligence - the virus vs akula - the following articles help determine the winner. We all knew who it would be!
https://www.unitypoint.org/article....:text=Mutation.,mutations, you get a variant.https://www.science.org/content/blog-post/vaccines-will-not-produce-worse-variantshttps://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/are-leaky-vaccines-causing-the-new-covid-19-mutations

akula1488 said:
Let me be more blunt. One reason in practice N95 doesn't do much better is because people don't wear it properly all the time.

Always remember akula gonna be akula

Let me even more blunt. Your superiority is wasted in this forum. We all know your primary reason for posting is to help people understand but they continually show they just don't get you. Maybe you should move on to a place where folks will be more receptive? Then those poor TIers will miss you terribly, but hey they had their chance.

I constantly see people not wearing N95 properly. I'm as upset as you are about it! Good thing you always wear your N95 mask properly to set a good example because of your deep concern for others. But remember you said basic medical masks and N95 were equal - RIGHT? The medical masks are a more affordable option. You can donate the savings to a Covid relief fund.

There you go, so you do agree, wearing it all the time makes the difference, see, glad you can come to an understanding the importance of wearing masks

akula1488 said:
Let me be more blunt. One reason in practice N95 doesn't do much better is because people don't wear it properly all the time. So back to your condom analogy, if you dont wear  condom all the time during the intercourse,  wearing one or two doesn't make much difference.

AW said:
akula1488 said:
what school did you go to?
to prevent std's, wearing double condom doesn't help more than just one, so wearing one at all doesn't really help = your logic

I?m such a simpleton, I just look at my relatives working the covid hospitals, on the covid floors and ICU.

Despite working full shifts, plus overtime shifts for two years, only one of them have had covid.

Meanwhile, my not a big deal relatives living in the same geographical areas have had multiple cases and spent multiple days in the hospitals, but not as caregivers.

Vaccine, N95, eye protection, proper hand washing and soiled clothing disposal.

Maybe something to it.

morekaos said:
So, spent the whole day today up at the mega spreader Clash at the Coliseum?full house and very fun event.  Mask signs everywhere?no face mask wearers anywhere?lots of neck mask wearers but no face ones?think they?ll enforce things for $20,000/ seat stupidbowl??I think not.
https://m.nascar.com/2022/busch-light-clash-at-the-coliseum/

Why do you lie?

Your own link shows some people wearing masks:

JZ0428-780x520.jpg

Typical disinformation because you don't vet your sources.

Thats not today...pretty much everyone was maskless. Sure, one or two fools had them on and no way the venue would publish pictures of the masses... Too embarrassing...but I can tell you for fact... Was there all day, very fun...Ice Cube didn't have one on. ;D
>:D

People are over it. If the governor himself doesn't follow the rule, why would any one do?

Always rule for thee, not for me. Just look at the picture. Everyone wears a mask except the Democrat elite for her photo up.

Attachments

• 20220206_223345.jpg
    20220206_223345.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 44
One more photo of our famous ex president.
I guess mask is optional if you are one of the elites.
Oh by the way he is inspecting construction of his new ocean front mansion in Hawaii.

Attachments

• 20220206_224455.jpg
    20220206_224455.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 49
akula1488 said:
One more photo of our famous ex president.
I guess mask is optional if you are one of the elites.

Always remember akula gonna be akula - looking at both sides

I share your outrage over politicians saying one thing and then doing another - they are so selfish, hypocrites and even liars. Dem or Rep, doesn't matter, they're all guilty. Why can't they be selfless like you and make a small sacrifice to help out our fellow citizens?

Both Obama and Trump (the other ex-president) did nothing to help the country prepare and survive Covid. Of course, Obama wasn't actually in office during Covid, but that's a minor issue. Too bad you didn't post a recent photo of a mask less Trump - must be so hard to find one of those!

A few articles supporting your narrative:
https://www.espn.com/olympics/story...te-delay-reportedly-due-covid-19-test-results
https://fortune.com/2022/01/28/omicron-covid-unvaccinated-poll-vax-mandates-ipsos/

morekaos said:
Thats not today...pretty much everyone was maskless. Sure, one or two fools had them on and no way the venue would publish pictures of the masses... Too embarrassing...but I can tell you for fact... Was there all day, very fun...Ice Cube didn't have one on. ;D

So you did lie.

Went from no one wore a mask to ?one or two fools?.

You are losing credibility every time you post.

And keep lying that you never wear a mask, there are many places that require it.

Do you think it?s really macho that you don?t?

I bet even akula the doubter wears a mask.

irvinehomeowner said:
morekaos said:

So you did lie.

Went from no one wore a mask to ?one or two fools?.

You are losing credibility every time you post.

And keep lying that you never wear a mask, there are many places that require it.

Do you think it?s really macho that you don?t?

I bet even akula the doubter wears a mask.

Such a literalist....Oh,  they required it...signs were everywhere, had to have one on at the gate but as soon as you walked in...everyone took it off, no one was enforcing it. That is my point...no one is paying attention to the edicts anymore. Its all for show but in realsville nobody cares anymore...including those who make the edicts.

Back