Listings that pique my interest... feedback?

Motorcourts that aren't wide enough for two cars is not practical...one of the cars will have to angle to back out. But since this is in Irvine, I'm sure none of the asian people will have a problem with being able to do so.

MovingOnUp said:
Motorcourts that aren't wide enough for two cars is not practical...one of the cars will have to angle to back out. But since this is in Irvine, I'm sure none of the asian people will have a problem with being able to do so.

Man, see guys? This is what you call a post. Bravo, bravo.  :D

rkp said:
how is NWII a slum?  its gated and new...then again, why am i feeding a troll?

You're right, I may be over stating that situation a bit, but NWII is certainly not a great neighborhood. The small lots, the McMansions dotting  the landscape, and the laughably small green belts; I think you mistake "gated and new" for "classy and good", which NWII isn't in pretty much every facet imaginable.

NWII has about as much class as a hooker doing cocaine off a dead dog's carcass in a dirty alley.

kalbi said:
rkp said:

we have friends who live in this floor plan and kitchen area is fun during party times but it doesnt have that great room feeling and feels broken up.  the granny flat might work as a rental for a single person but dont see much other benefit from it.  its not convenient for guests who have to walk outside and up outdoor stairs and not great for parents as they tend to be older and prefer ground floor rooms.

don't mind indie.  to him, pretty much all of irvine is a slum even though apparently he still lives in irvine.  sounds like a bitter old man to me. trying to get out of irvine and allegedly buy in CDM but has yet to make the move.

Well I live in Irvine, south/west of the 405, which is pretty much the only half of Irvine that isn't polluted by toxic plumes, bottle necked 24/7 with traffic, and isn't flooded with 10,000 IAC units per square mile. Anything north/east of the 405 is over priced stucco that wouldn't be fit for a Somali refugee. But that's just my opinion, don't take me too seriously.

Yes the last Coastal virgin of Irvine. Just wait for the developer gang and there goes the last cherry.

IndieDev said:
kalbi said:
rkp said:

we have friends who live in this floor plan and kitchen area is fun during party times but it doesnt have that great room feeling and feels broken up.  the granny flat might work as a rental for a single person but dont see much other benefit from it.  its not convenient for guests who have to walk outside and up outdoor stairs and not great for parents as they tend to be older and prefer ground floor rooms.

don't mind indie.  to him, pretty much all of irvine is a slum even though apparently he still lives in irvine.  sounds like a bitter old man to me. trying to get out of irvine and allegedly buy in CDM but has yet to make the move.

Well I live in Irvine, south/west of the 405, which is pretty much the only half of Irvine that isn't polluted by toxic plumes, bottle necked 24/7 with traffic, and isn't flooded with 10,000 IAC units per square mile. Anything north/east of the 405 is over priced stucco that wouldn't be fit for a Somali refugee. But that's just my opinion, don't take me too seriously.

I'm surprised Monica hasn't pulled the "hey, if you go with me I can get you the house" strategy for people coming by to see the home. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
I'm surprised Monica hasn't pulled the "hey, if you go with me I can get you the house" strategy for people coming by to see the home.

I'm surprised that CA still allows double parking.  Isn't there a serious conflict of interest in doing that??

kalbi said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

I'm surprised that CA still allows double parking.  Isn't there a serious conflict of interest in doing that??
Unfortunately CA and most other states do allow for double dipping.  There is a potential for some serious conflict of interest issues (especially with typical realtards) so it comes down to the agent on they handle it. 

irvinehomeshopper said:
Yes the last Coastal virgin of Irvine. Just wait for the developer gang and there goes the last cherry.

I think it will stay virgin for a while. The people who paid to live South of the 405 aren't going to let IAC just put up 100,000 rental units like they do with places like Woodbridge. It would be real class warfare, tear gar, rubber bullets, the works.

Ok round 2.. this is an old fav...popped up tonight on my redfin..
http://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/42-Lyndhurst-92620/unit-82/home/40274611

good old Maricopa plan 2, almost bought one of these.. still slightly interested.. but still not at the right price...  this was originally $866,400 from phase 4 release.. must be a left over?  fell out of escrow with some options built-in hence the price increase?  Still like the oversized den but the kitchen/dining needs some work... not too mention the 10' back yard and no loft upstairs..

here's a map since redfin still can't find these

maricopa.jpg

It's the 2FR on lot 82..faces NW

We need a iPac rep on these boards just like the New Home Company.. 

Here's another Camelia from couple days ago... so yellow looking.. what kind of camera did they use?  how do you make a house look jaundice?
http://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/25-Bamboo-92620/home/5931615

range pricing from $785,000-$835,000, seems like a good size... like all CalPac homes.. efficiency is the main focus...  small lot... 10' setback?  no formal dining?  wish they had more pics...

ps99472 said:
Here's another Camelia from couple days ago... so yellow looking.. what kind of camera did they use?  how do you make a house look jaundice?
http://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/25-Bamboo-92620/home/5931615

range pricing from $785,000-$835,000, seems like a good size... like all CalPac homes.. efficiency is the main focus...  small lot... 10' setback?  no formal dining?  wish they had more pics...
Camelia Plan B (2,315sf) is more popular than this Camelia Plan C (2,460sf) mainly due to the downstairs bedroom and the island faces the great room.  This house is screaming for a paint job.

What? Does that house have a mustard paint job? That's ridiculous. I thought HOA's prevented ugly like that.

Even though Northweed is a slum, I'm surprised that their HOA would put "Mustard" on the approved colors for that neighborhood. That adds more credence to my statement that Northweed is one of Irvine's least classiest neighborhoods.

Back