Let's Ball It Up!

I'm usually there every Saturday unless I have things to do and unfortunately, tomorrow, I won't be able to make it.

Shoot a bank shot 3 for me!

Oh man...that sucks, oh well, i guess it's just you and me Homer....c u there around 7am, i think that's when ppl start showin up

7am is too early... they show up at around 7:45am... used to be 8am but since it's been crowded, people have started arriving earlier.

Went to play ball at Heritage on Sat night and there were bunch of young hs kids playing
they were so athletic i could barely keep up with them.... :-\

Baller4Life said:
Went to play ball at Heritage on Sat night and there were bunch of young hs kids playing
That's what fouls are for... they don't get free throws and you can't foul out in pick-up ball. :)

I'll be there next Saturday.

Baller4Life said:

Glad there were people there bud!

I may be on the shelf for a bit... my knee is acting up... sucks... just when I start getting back into playing regularly... some injury sidelines me.

irvinehomeowner said:
I may be on the shelf for a bit... my knee is acting up... sucks... just when I start getting back into playing regularly... some injury sidelines me.

Hope you get better soon brother!

irvinehomeowner said:
I'll be there tomorrow... got some special German therapy procedure done on my knee... I am Austrian after all. :)

Psst. That's a dead giveaway that you must not really be Austrian... they would never admit to doing anything "German." You might as well be asking for 3 drinks with all your fingers except the pinky and the thumb.

Back