Leftist Insanity Escalates

Either way, it comes down to personal opinion or subjective matter. What is safe to me might not be safe to you. So where or how do you draw the line?

In my opinion, in a public forum you should always go with safest. That's why you don't see me posting profanity or the like.

And I asked LL this question but he keeps avoiding it... but do you agree with Starman's remarks? Does aligning anyone or group of people with serial killers or pedophiles really belong on TI?

Is it okay for a member to say another member is a killer or a child molester? What if Starman accused Christians of such things? Would you be offended?

Not sure if you're asking me or LL, but while I might not agree with StarmanMBA's communication style on this forum, I agree with what he is saying mostly. And I don't think he said homosexuals = serial killers.

Not sure if you're asking me or LL, but while I might not agree with StarmanMBA's communication style on this forum, I agree with what he is saying mostly. And I don't think he said homosexuals = serial killers.

I place substance far ahead of style. You are correct, I never said homosexuals are serial killers.
But I did point out that their chosen lifestyle shortens their life expectancies by decades.
I did point out that all priests who molested boys are necessarily homosexuals.
And homosexuals invaded the Boy Scouts and molested tens of thousands of young boys after pleading that they were not "that kind" of people. The BSA paid billions of dollars in damages.

Kindly reword my "communication" you find most troubling. I'd like to see how you would have done it differently, and better, in your own opinion. I'm always up for learning. But tiptoeing around the tender sensitivities of Lefties will never be my game.

You are correct, I never said homosexuals are serial killers.
Oh my bad... you said that serial killers are homosexuals:

You think homosexuality is JUST FINE, despite the fact that seven or more of America's most prolific serial killers were homosexuals, like Randy Kraft and Jeffrey Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy.
Still an attempt to devalue them.

But I did point out that their chosen lifestyle shortens their life expectancies by decades.
What makes you think they "chose" how they are?

Kindly reword my "communication" you find most troubling. I'd like to see how you would have done it differently, and better, in your own opinion.
What was the purpose of your communication? How did bringing homosexuality into your post even matter? I would have avoided saying anything at all.

I agree with what he is saying mostly.
I pray you never have a family member or friend who is homosexual if this is true. Just remember that Jesus accepted EVERYONE and NO ONE is without sin.

I place substance far ahead of style. You are correct, I never said homosexuals are serial killers.
I did point out that all priests who molested boys are necessarily homosexuals.
And homosexuals invaded the Boy Scouts and molested tens of thousands of young boys after pleading that they were not "that kind" of people. The BSA paid billions of dollars in damages.

Kindly reword my "communication" you find most troubling. I'd like to see how you would have done it differently, and better, in your own opinion. I'm always up for learning. But tiptoeing around the tender sensitivities of Lefties will never be my game.
I think you do much better at communicating your thoughts than me. Everyone has different approach how they say things so I have no issues with your style.

I personally try to have love when we talk here especially with ideas I don't agree with. Not the love the world defines, but what the Bible does.
"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."

I agree many ideas "Lefties" brought in this country have done more harm than good, but that doesn't mean the "right side" is any better. Anyways, just wanted to say that anybody should be able express one's opinion freely here, but seems like some people don't think so. Maybe that's their freedom to express their opinion in that way?🤷‍♂️

I pray you never have a family member or friend who is homosexual if this is true. Just remember that Jesus accepted EVERYONE and NO ONE is without sin.
Thanks for praying for me. There are people I know who define themselves homosexual and I have no problem having lunch or dinner with them as I have done many times. If they ask me if homosexuality is sin I say yes. Having lustful thought when you look at a woman is also a sin as Jesus says.

You're right that Jesus accepted everyone, but only those who turned from their sins then are welcomed into the eternal life with Him. God wants everyone to be saved. It's a matter of whether you turn from your sin or not. I'm not saying all Christians must be 100% sinless in this life. We all struggle with sin until we have the perfect resurrected body like Jesus Christ Himself. But until then, we should do our part to flee from sin at all costs and ask for Holy Spirit's help at the same time. Those who continually intentionally sin are denying Jesus themselves.

Don't think you can name anyone who does not continually sin. It's human nature.

I guess I've changed as I've aged... used to be very rigid in certain things... but I will not believe that people of other faiths (or sexual orientation) will not find their way into eternal life.

And to clarify... if sexuality is determined by genetics/science... how can it be a sin?

You don't have to answer that... it's one of those forever debates likes masks, EVs and giant calves.

Those who continually *intentionally* sin are denying Jesus themselves. I'm not saying all Christians must be 100% sinless in this life. We all struggle with sin until we have the perfect resurrected body like Jesus Christ Himself. If we were already sinless, we wouldn't need a Savior. Hope this makes sense.

If you choose to believe that people who don't believe in Jesus will also be saved, then that's where you're at in your journey with God. I believe in the book that says Jesus Christ is the Son of God and is the only way to salvation. But the good news is that even the homosexual person would be saved if he/she truly believes in Jesus and repents.
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God."
We all are or were some of these Paul listed as unrighteous. I'm not any better than someone who claims to be homosexual. I'm just as sinful, but saved by His grace alone. Now as I live my life, out of thankful heart that I'm saved, I try not to continually intentionally sin even though I might still fail time to time.

I never force anyone to believe what I believe. It's not my job. I just present what I believe and it's God's work for someone to believe. At least that's what I believe. I'm not saying you're forcing anyone or anything just to be clear.

Are you saying homosexuality is determined by genetic and science? If that's what you believe, then you're right that we might have one of those endless debates because I personally don't believe so.

I only go into a church, temples, places of worship, etc for marriages and funerals for those who choose to have them there, other than that religion is not part of my life and never has been. I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way though, the trend for religion in people's lives in the US is shrinking. I don't believe I'm a bad person.

On the flip side my younger brother and his family goes to church and volunteers and goes as often as he can. We don't push our views on each other and have a great relationship. I have friends/family on both sides and we all get along great. The problem arises when someone starts trying to preach to me or convert me. I respect everyone else's beliefs and will not push my views on religion/atheism to them.

Older article prior to Covid that may have affected who goes to church was already on the decline in 2019.

I quoted the bible verses and talked in a manner where you'd understand the basic principles of Christianity because IHO said he was Christian. If I were to talk to non-Christians, I would've said differently.

IMHO, it is more surprising that the US had 90% Christians back in the days according to these articles linked. I'm seeing this trend "decline" as more of where the number is actually getting more and more accurate.

Christians' job is to present gospel and love. We're not supposed to push or force anyone with what we believe. While we present gospel, it might come as preachy since we do need to bring up sin, death, and also forgiveness, but we don't mean to convert you on the spot or anything, although many so-called, "Christians" do make this mistake of trying to convert souls on their own which is not really biblical.

Curious to hear back from you though. So what is a "bad person" in your definition?

I quoted the bible verses and talked in a manner where you'd understand the basic principles of Christianity because IHO said he was Christian. If I were to talk to non-Christians, I would've said differently.

IMHO, it is more surprising that the US had 90% Christians back in the days according to these articles linked. I'm seeing this trend "decline" as more of where the number is actually getting more and more accurate.

Christians' job is to present gospel and love. We're not supposed to push or force anyone with what we believe. While we present gospel, it might come as preachy since we do need to bring up sin, death, and also forgiveness, but we don't mean to convert you on the spot or anything, although many so-called, "Christians" do make this mistake of trying to convert souls on their own which is not really biblical.

Curious to hear back from you though. So what is a "bad person" in your definition?

Bad person can be many things, its broad and means different things to different people. Moral vs immoral, what's right vs not right, ethical vs unethical and A LOT of grey area in the middle. I don't need religion to tell me that killing someone or smacking a kid in the head is bad. It's common sense.

If someone goes out and does a mass shooting, I would think they are bad.
If someone goes to Vegas and goes to a strip club, have fun.

Tons of grey area in the middle and it needs to be taken in context and a person's perspective.

Someone does a hit and run and damages your car, no one hurt by, bad person or not? Initially yes, I'd definitely think they were an asshole, but what if you find out they were rushing a bleeding pregnant woman to the hospital or your kid that was hit by a car and they are speeding over to a hospital, well then keep driving. The kid/woman would be grateful, but the guy with the broken car will likely think they are a bad person.

If someone steals baby formula since they can't afford it, I would look the other way, some people would say they are a bad person because they are stealing regardless of the why.

OK then anybody can adjust to their own perspective and reasons saying "I'm not a bad person"?

Also where do you think the idea of killing or smacking someone in the head is a bad thing?

I think you do much better at communicating your thoughts than me. Everyone has different approach how they say things so I have no issues with your style.

I personally try to have love when we talk here especially with ideas I don't agree with. Not the love the world defines, but what the Bible does.
"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."

I agree many ideas "Lefties" brought in this country have done more harm than good, but that doesn't mean the "right side" is any better. Anyways, just wanted to say that anybody should be able express one's opinion freely here, but seems like some people don't think so. Maybe that's their freedom to express their opinion in that way?🤷‍♂️

"Love" is not a word I associate with Leftists who hate America, hate our Constitution, celebrate "pride" and transgender insanity, invite illegals by the millions to enter and vote, support and lie for their evils, and on and on.

"Let him who hath no sword sell his garment and buy one." - Jesus Christ

He did not mean for us to "love" evil. He meant for us to stand up against it, as He did in the temple, beating the moneychangers.

OK then anybody can adjust to their own perspective and reasons saying "I'm not a bad person"?

Also where do you think the idea of killing or smacking someone in the head is a bad thing?

Common sense, laws, how I was raised.

Yes, it's perspective and context.

If you killed someone trying to harm your family are you a bad person? Religion says you should not kill, but you had to kill someone to save your wife/kid or would you let them die b/c you didn't want to kill someone? Religion labels you a bad person for any killing right? I would say good for you for protecting your family.

In my example, would you steal formula to feed your baby that you know is malnourished and will pass if they don't get food? Stealing is bad, but if you don't steal it leads to the death of your baby. Are you a bad person for stealing? I wouldn't fault you for stealing, religion would right?

Common sense, laws, how I was raised.

Yes, it's perspective and context.

If you killed someone trying to harm your family are you a bad person? Religion says you should not kill, but you had to kill someone to save your wife/kid or would you let them die b/c you didn't want to kill someone? Religion labels you a bad person for any killing right? I would say good for you for protecting your family.

In my example, would you steal formula to feed your baby that you know is malnourished and will pass if they don't get food? Stealing is bad, but if you don't steal it leads to the death of your baby. Are you a bad person for stealing? I wouldn't fault you for stealing, religion would right?
Whether you already know or not, those common sense, laws, and how people are raised are all based on God's laws given to Israel long time ago. Many civilized societies have been practicing them ever since, the US being one of them since only couple hundered years ago. Those laws give distinction between things we consider good and bad. Killing, stealing, lying, etc. are considered bad so they've been prohibited and so forth. Before such laws were given, people were doing whatever seemed good to their own eyes. Sacrificing their own children to false gods and practicing homosexual activities to reach orgy for their idols were some of them. So God had to give Israel laws to bring orders forming a legitimate nation from the chaotic world. These are historical facts if you study history. So you're actually basing God's laws to consider a person including yourself good or bad.

I can't speak of other religions, but Christianity does not label all killing bad. In your example, that is a self-defense, a very thing we have as law in this country today as well. God also spoke of another killing when you "accidentally" kill someone, God commanded to have a place for them to run and hide at first to avoid any immediate retaliation before the judge brings justice. This is how we now have a court system. Of course an "intentional" killing is prohibited, but God does not label all killing bad as you mentioned. Also killing is a job to certain military people at war. God also told and ordered Israelite armies to kill those nations practicing baby sacrifices and nonsense thousands of years ago during wars. So these killing would not be counted as bad. Some people or religions today claim similar stuff and attack on certain groups and so forth, but God does not give such orders anymore today. God spoke everything we need to hear in the bible already. Anyone who says they're getting direct revelation from God now days is most likely a fraud or they're just acting out of their own will.

To answer your question on the baby formula, there are other ways you can do to avoid malnourishing your baby than stealing other's formula. Asking for help to your family, friends, or even the government are some ways you can try. But in absolute unavoidable situation, if you end up stealing, then you'll have to pay back later by the law unless you're forgiven and the debt is canceled. So is stealing in this situation considered bad? The bible or God's law does say yes just like this country's law does. Unlike killing, which is more complicated, stealing is strictly prohibited and you are not to practice it in any situation. But does that mean God will now punish you? This is where the gospel comes in.

God gave His laws to Israel and anyone who wanted to be in God's people were to practice them which results orderly nations. But the laws were not only to bring orders to His people. There was a bigger reason. We all know and God also knows following all these laws or rules is impossible for us. We might do a pretty good job and follow laws 90% of the time, but there will be moments where we just can't like the baby formula example you mentioned. Even without all these religious things, you'll still have to pay the penalty of whatever laws you break in this country even if you're a good person 90% of the time, right? So God wants to forgive us. He wants to cancel our debt 100%. So we're good 100% like God is good 100% thus we don't need to pay the penalty, even death penalty. But first, we have to admit we're short of keeping up the laws 100%. It doesn't matter if you're good 99.9%. There is only one 100%. That's why God sent His Son Jesus who is 100% good and He paid the price of our bad things by dying on the cross Himself. Even the better news is that He rose again from the dead so now whoever believes and have Jesus as the Lord will not only have our bad debts forgiven but will also have eternal life like Him. We are still to pay the penalty of laws we break in this world, but our falling short of God's perfect laws is taken care of by believing in Jesus.

Sorry for the long reply. You seemed to have questions on religions so I just did my best to answer and described as best as I could of what I believe. And all these are in the Holy Bible we all know. You said you don't believe you're a bad person. Maybe you really are a good person most of the time. Going to church or practicing any religious activities don't really make anyone a good person. So it is very possible your family and friends who attend church are not as good as you. Following God's laws not only on the outside but wholeheartedly makes one a good person, but we all know we can't follow 100%. While what we consider good and bad and also today's civilized laws are all based on God's laws initially, we just can't be 100% good to keep all of them. If we at least admit that and ask God for forgiveness of even that 0.1% of our bad, He will forgive us and give Jesus as our Lord, making our status 100% good. Those who don't admit and don't ask are just rejecting this good of a gift God offers.

Last edited:
"Love" is not a word I associate with Leftists who hate America, hate our Constitution, celebrate "pride" and transgender insanity, invite illegals by the millions to enter and vote, support and lie for their evils, and on and on.

He did not mean for us to "love" evil. He meant for us to stand up against it, as He did in the temple, beating the moneychangers.
We are not to love evil. You're correct. But out of love that even those who are in evil will get out of that evil system, we should speak up. You do your style, I do mine, someone else does in some other way.

"Christianity is a fighting religion." - C.S. Lewis, author of Mere Christianity, former atheist

Swords are not used for plowing.

"Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division." - Jesus Christ

Warrior Angels - Copy.jpg

Back