whynowwhynot_IHB
New member
I am a motorcycle rider, riding every day for two years 10 miles from my Balboa rental to work in Tustin. When I started, I could see a premium car practically every traffic light - Ferraris, Bentleys, Lambos, Masaratis...Now, these are all but gone.
The gas hog Corvettes and higher-end Mustangs like the Shelby also gone.
I can still see the Porches and the Lexus, but even the Series 7/6 Bimmers are rare, and so are the AMGs.
I do see many more Toyotas than i used to. Even Chevys. I see Prius a lot too.
Funny, I am sure people are justifying their newfound frugality by being "environmentally conscious".
The gas hog Corvettes and higher-end Mustangs like the Shelby also gone.
I can still see the Porches and the Lexus, but even the Series 7/6 Bimmers are rare, and so are the AMGs.
I do see many more Toyotas than i used to. Even Chevys. I see Prius a lot too.
Funny, I am sure people are justifying their newfound frugality by being "environmentally conscious".