Lakers News

sleepy5136 said:
CalBears96 said:
sleepy5136 said:
AD out for 4 weeks. I'm starting to think AD needs to be traded.

No team would trade for AD though. Blow up the team. Trade LeBron, AD, and Russ.  :p
don't know, Lakers fans would go crazy.

Lakers lost to another team that they should of won. ( The spurs are currently the 10th seed in the west.)

Side note: It was Rob?s birthday yesterday 12/23 ha

Rumor:
Cavs in talk with the Lakers for Rondo
If this trade goes trade goes through. The Lakers will have an open spot to sign Stanley Johnson.

I mean, he's still shooting better than Rondo and the Lakers really need wing defenders right now. The only thing that Rondo has over him is leadership, but this team is full of veterans, so that's not really necessary.

Kyrie wants out. Will we see a reunion of Lebron/Kyrie and Westbrook/KD?
I would say likely no, Nets want to compete this year with KD. Westbrook does nothing for the Nets, would need a 3rd team to help faciliate a trade to send players to help KD contend for what may be his last season on the Nets if/once Kyrie leaves. Kyrie/Lebron may end up together, but I hope the Lakers don't give Kyrie the max contract, 2 year /w maybe a 3rd year team option.

I don't know, I feel like the Lakers front office is literally not doing anything. Maybe to ensure Lebron doesn't get his 5th ring or surpass Kobe? :unsure:

I don't know, I feel like the Lakers front office is literally not doing anything. Maybe to ensure Lebron doesn't get his 5th ring or surpass Kobe? :unsure:
Rumor was Joe Tsai didn't want to trade Kyrie to his preferred destination.

Also, one source said that the Nets also wanted the all the Lakers' young players, such as Austin Reaves and Max Christie and pick swaps, in addition to Westbrook and two first round picks that the Lakers offered.

If you feel like the Lakers front office is literally not doing anything in regards to this trade, then you don't know what you're talking about. The Nets wanted to surround KD with players who can play right now rather than getting future picks.

Back