Laguna Altura homes

It's going to get worse because iho can catch beatings like the best of them.

What else needs to be said about a man who ran away from a $100 bet with his tail literally tucked between his legs, himming and hawwing about how "he didn't know the future", or how "he doesn't take risk", and now is trying to claim like he knew what the result would be "all along."

That's almost as ridiculous as someone who would come on here claiming to be an Irvine home owner, but doesn't actually own a house in Irvine.

Thread Summary:
Indie - "I look down at you 2% ers"
IHO - "You are mean"
Indie - "Haha you are sensitive"
IHO - "Blow me"
IHS - "I know a place where that is possible"
Everyone Else - "WTF happened to LA?"

I tend to think my opinions are fact-based... Irvine has higher prices for similar product than surrounding cities and all the factors of why that have been cited through the years have always been dismissed by the uber-bears. So... Irvine is different ... it's the whys that the uber-bears can't seem to come to terms with. I guess Indie's explanation is hyper-consumerism... but that still doesn't explain why in Irvine and not other non-beach cities?
[/quote]

Because of ASIAN money and the FCBs!!!

Irvine is huge for Asians bragging right. They are willing to pay premium for inferiority. The unicorn is in the label. Most garments with a label are so uncomfortable. I prefer the plain old comfort with Old Navy.

socalquest said:
Look, if the Chinese move out of Irvine, Irvine homes prices will drop like a rock. There is no doubt about this.

But at least our car insurance premiums will drop as well. So there is an upside.

Just for the record... I would never request such an act of Indie... no matter how much he loves me.
irvinehomeshopper said:
Irvine is huge for Asians bragging right. They are willing to pay premium for inferiority. The unicorn is in the label. Most garments with a label are so uncomfortable. I prefer the plain old comfort with Old Navy.
Hey... IHS did it again... when I say FCBs... graphrix blows a gasket... but when he says it... a statue goes up.

Sheesh.

IndieDev said:
What else needs to be said about a man who ran away from a $100 bet with his tail literally tucked between his legs, himming and hawwing about how "he didn't know the future", or how "he doesn't take risk", and now is trying to claim like he knew what the result would be "all along."
Who's lying now? I even said in that thread that it could have gone either way... still waiting for you to admit that comp-anomics beat fund-anomics... that fact you haven't speaks for itself. Had it gone the other way... I would have been one of the first in that thread admitting defeat to funda-nomics... so who's tail is tucked where now?
That's almost as ridiculous as someone who would come on here claiming to be an Irvine home owner, but doesn't actually own a house in Irvine.
You think I'm ashamed of having a mortgage? No... I don't technically "own" my Irvine home... but I still consider myself a home owner.

I apologize for not being the most richest, smartest guy on TalkIrvine... but I really am glad I'm not.

sensitive.jpg

irvinehomeowner said:
I even said in that thread that it could have gone either way...

That's the point. You can't claim victory or defeat because you were too cowardly to take a stance either way. When I challenged you to take a stance ($100 measly dollars), you ran away faster than a Chindian chasing a $600,000 Woodbury short sale. Now you're trying to come back here and claim victory even though you never entered the battlefield because you were too scared, and cowardly.

You don't see the hypocrisy in that? Acting like a coward, then trying to act tough afterward? If you don't, you really need to check to see if you have any testosterone in your body.

IndieDev said:
irvinehomeowner said:

That's the point. You can't claim victory or defeat because you were too cowardly to take a stance either way. When I challenged you to take a stance ($100 measly dollars), you ran away faster than a Chindian chasing a $600,000 Woodbury short sale. Now you're trying to come back here and claim victory even though you never entered the battlefield because you were too scared, and cowardly.

You don't see the hypocrisy in that? Acting like a coward, then trying to act tough afterward? If you don't, you really need to check to see if you have any testosterone in your body.
Poor Indie... still hasn't learned that personal attacks don't work on me.

Even had to come back 20 minutes later to edit and add the testosterone part... was the insult not "macho" enough?

You. Are. Hilarious.

I would have to say IHO is afraid to take risk. Sometimes you just have to do it. He was right by not falling into the 2010 collection trap. All those who bought lost 15% in their equity in just 2 years. There were a few times he came close to pulling the trigger but he chickened out. We like trolling here because we enjoy reading the pain and suffering IHO and many of you are going through in home search. Once IHO buys his home I think the drama and excitement will come to a close. PatrickStar and I would have few reasons to visit.

Today was pretty entertaining, but I sometimes wish edhne, NonFCB, and kalbi would post their kool aid more often. I don't want this forum to turn into a bears-only hangout.

irvinehomeowner said:
IndieDev said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Yet you still responded you big fat coward.

IndieDev said:
irvinehomeowner said:
IndieDev said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Yet you still responded you big fat coward.

...and it's only a personal attack if it's not true, but in this case, we both know you are a coward, and acted like a coward in the situation in question.
Personal attacks can be true or false... interestingly enough... that's the tactic of a real coward.

I had to respond because you don't seem to remember the last hundred times you tried this tactic.

Were you playground bully when you were younger? Or were you bullied a lot? Seems like you think TI is a place to get even with whatever demons are haunting you... good luck with that.

Back