La Vita at Orchard Hills

irvinehomeowner said:
But the motorcourt?

:)

#JealousBcuzICantAffordIt

I did not and still do not like the motorcourt.  But the sales performance at La Vita speaks for itself.  I do not regret my purchase at all but it would be nice to have that type of instant equity.  Congrats to all La Vita buyers...especially plans 2 and 4.

Has 49 sunset cv been taken off market? Not showing as active on Redfin. Wanted to see if I can catch an open house to it.

Drama is limited in our piazza but mostly with contractors. I love the piazza and not sure why so many dislike them. For me, nothing to dislike.

My understanding is that signs are going up in front of each piazza that advises of no parking other than driveways.

Paris said:
Has 49 sunset cv been taken off market? Not showing as active on Redfin. Wanted to see if I can catch an open house to it.

No, still active.  Can still see it on zillow and my agent says it's on MLS. No open house listed though.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/49-sunset-cv,-irvine-ca_rb/?fromHomePage=true&shouldFireSellPageImplicitClaimGA=false

Pending sale in a week.  All cash offer.  Setting a new high per square feet at $617 in Grove Orchard Hills for a non-view lot. 
I think once the community is built out in few years, it will easily reach $600/sqft+.

Goriot said:
Pending sale in a week.  All cash offer.  Setting a new high per square feet at $617 in Grove Orchard Hills for a non-view lot. 
I think once the community is built out in few years, it will easily reach $600/sqft+.
Vow, Within same development one resale at 400K more than purchase (La Vita) and the other (Capella) has to sell for a loss.  Who would have thought.

Goriot said:

I agree here. We just visited the Groves yesterday, and it's gorgeous. Once it sells out, the price per square foot should easily exceed $600 plus on many homes. Buyers there definitely made a good investment.

Irvine Dream said:
Goriot said:

oops, looks like the buyer read some TI comments.  Back on the markethttps://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/49-Sunset-Cv-92602/home/60431706

There goes the instant equity~~~~~  She did a great on the deco. and landscaping though. 

What is going on La Vita Model 4 is on fire!!! The last two model 4s sold at $2.8 mm and $2.7 mm and these were the smaller lots under 12,000 square feet. For those buyers who got in at the 1.8 to 2.2 mm level in earlier phases made out BIG TIME!!!

Home Buyer said:
What is going on La Vita Model 4 is on fire!!! The last two model 4s sold at $2.8 mm and $2.7 mm and these were the smaller lots under 12,000 square feet. For those buyers who got in at the 1.8 to 2.2 mm level in earlier phases made out BIG TIME!!!

You do realize that the price paid includes whatever options the buyer chose right? If they paid the buyer up the wazoo for upgrades it gets included in the sales price. I've seen some people even in lower priced homes pay the builder for EVERYTHING including shutters.

Ready2Downsize said:
Home Buyer said:

You do realize that the price paid includes whatever options the buyer chose right? If they paid the buyer up the wazoo for upgrades it gets included in the sales price. I've seen some people even in lower priced homes pay the builder for EVERYTHING including shutters.

The last two Plan 4s sold at $2.8mm and $2.7mm are just a base price (no options).  The first upgrade cutoff date is end of Dec.  Those prices on the website will increase at each of the option cut off dates (Dec. to Feb. '16).  Most likely, they will close $3mm+ with options.

Ready2Downsize said:
Nothing is preplotted? Is there a better "view" on these lots?

Nothing is preplotted.  These two Plan 4s are one of the best view lots.  However, $2.8 mm (Lot 22) plan 4 is adjacent  to the Phase 1 plan 4 (Lot 19) with the base price at $1.7-$1.8mm (similar elevation).  That Phase 1 plan 4 and plan 2 buyers lucked out.  Phase 1 Plan 2 view lot base prices also increased by 3/4 of a million ($1.6 mm ish to $2.3/2.4 million ish).    Simple demand and supply.  There was a long list of buyers waiting for Plan 4 and Plan 2 so Brooksfield wanted to milk em.  Plans 1 and 3 (non-view lots) didn't go up much. 

49 Sunset Cove should sell super quick in that case. A neighbor of mine went to see it this weekend and said he didn't want to spend over $2 million. The realtor told him he's very close to the asking price (well........ 150K short is very close I guess) and the price has a lot of "movement" in it whatever that means AND the seller is willing to include all the furniture.

Not sure what super high end curtain rods imported from Germany look like, but the lucky buyer gets to have them already installed. LOL!

Ready2Downsize said:
49 Sunset Cove should sell super quick in that case. A neighbor of mine went to see it this weekend and said he didn't want to spend over $2 million. The realtor told him he's very close to the asking price (well........ 150K short is very close I guess) and the price has a lot of "movement" in it whatever that means AND the seller is willing to include all the furniture.

Not sure what super high end curtain rods imported from Germany look like, but the lucky buyer gets to have them already installed. LOL!

49 Sunset Cove?  Sounds like a feng shui death knell, or to American ears, at least the address of a nursing home.  If it was 88 Sunrise Cove it would have been sold already.

Back