La Bomba

WTTCHMN said:
Happiness said:
So are the Liberals now going to turn Native American Day back to Columbus Day?

I predict that since the culprit is not white and male, this story will disappear from the media very fast.

Interestingly, the NYT says he is white:

?I never wanted to get too close,? he added, though he saw the owner at least once. He described him as an older white man.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/26/us/cesar-sayoc-bombing-suspect-arrested.html
He is probably more than 1/1024 percent Native American.

Happiness said:
WTTCHMN said:
Happiness said:
So are the Liberals now going to turn Native American Day back to Columbus Day?

I predict that since the culprit is not white and male, this story will disappear from the media very fast.

Interestingly, the NYT says he is white:

?I never wanted to get too close,? he added, though he saw the owner at least once. He described him as an older white man.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/26/us/cesar-sayoc-bombing-suspect-arrested.html
He is probably more than 1/1024 percent Native American.

Cesar Altier Sayoc is a "white guy" name?  What part of  Nova Scotia is that from?

Any false flag conspiracy theorists want to eat crow? Or maybe this guy was planted by Democrats leading back 20 years. Sleeper cell Magabomber.

Cares said:
Any false flag conspiracy theorists want to eat crow? Or maybe this guy was planted by Democrats leading back 20 years. Sleeper cell Magabomber.

Too soon. Need corroborative evidence.

still waiting on explanation for how all these packages made it through the mail with insufficient postage and zero postmarks  :)

Cares said:

Did you see the video of him at the Trump rally with the sign CNN sucks? Also, check out the pics of his van. Looks like a political commercial for Trump.

eyephone said:
Cares said:

#MAGA!!!
Did you see the video of him at the Trump rally with the sign CNN sucks? Also, check out the pics of his van. Looks like a political commercial for Trump.

Kings said:
still waiting on explanation for how all these packages made it through the mail with insufficient postage and zero postmarks  :)

While interesting to know... How does it matter?

Cares said:
Kings said:

While interesting to know... How does it matter?

if these packages didn't go through the mail then there is no way cesar salad (a) sent them, or (b) acted alone

Kings said:

Who needs FBI when we have our local ornage county joe Friday?s here

There is still time guys ? to climb out of this rabbit hole you find yourself in.  All this conspiracy mongering may give your brain the sugar rush of ?defending your tribe ? but not good for long term mental health or even for your own kids ...

These weren?t real ?bombs? according to Freddy?s Little Boy Failure. The real question remains, how did Soros get this MAGA dude?s fingerprint on one of these devices?

I?m sure Infowars, Breitbart, Fox, Drudge will answer this soon.

Perspective said:
These weren?t real ?bombs? according to Freddy?s Little Boy Failure. The real question remains, how did Soros get this MAGA dude?s fingerprint on one of these devices?

I?m sure Infowars, Breitbart, Fox, Drudge will answer this soon.

Those weren't bombs. According to NPR this morning, the FBI is refusing to answer questions about whether the bombs are real but retired FBI and ATF agents said the "bombs" lack the components necessary to detonate.

Go buy a piece of galvanized pipe, fill it with plant food, tape it up, and there you go, an $8 "bomb" from Home Depot.

The recipients would have been in far greater danger of being blown up if Mr. Sayoc had sent them Samsung phones.

Your MAGA worship is so devout, that you denounce the FBI?s characterization of these bombs & side with your fearless infallible lord Trump. #MAGA!

Perspective said:
Your MAGA worship is so devout, that you denounce the FBI?s characterization of these bombs & side with your fearless infallible lord Trump. #MAGA!
How can I denonce the FBI's characteriation if the FBI is not charcterizing anything: they are refusing to answer questions about whether the "bombs" are capable of detonating.

The statements of the retired agents who think the bombs are fake came from NPR, an establishment with sterling liberal credentials.

Perspective said:

Cesar found a home with the MAGA party.

Back