June 29 Openings

Arman

June 29 seems to be a big day for new homes.

In Irvine, the following will be opening:

La Cresta / Woodbury
Arcadia / Stonegate
Agave / Portola Springs
Colibri / Portola Springs
Quinterra / Portola Springs

And then there's also Sendero in Rancho Mission Viejo.

Did I miss any?

In addition to best food and giveaways .... which one will have the balloon artist or face painting?

The non Irvine one will have the following:

Watch the Kelly Rae Band performing Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Hit the food trucks at El Prado and The Outpost. Calbi Fusion Tacos/Burritos, Rancho a Go Go BBQ, TJ Gourmet Pizza, Morsels Bakery Truck, and Seabirds will be on hand selling good food all weekend.

Sounds like no free food though.

Do you guys really go to model home openings for free food?

I don't think there is any food that would be free that would make me brave a crowd of FCBs.

jwinston2 said:
The non Irvine one will have the following:

Watch the Kelly Rae Band performing Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Hit the food trucks at El Prado and The Outpost. Calbi Fusion Tacos/Burritos, Rancho a Go Go BBQ, TJ Gourmet Pizza, Morsels Bakery Truck, and Seabirds will be on hand selling good food all weekend.

Sounds like no free food though.
Complete FAIL!  I am boycotting!!!  :mad:  >:D

Forget the free food, the Water Cooler BMW thread gave me a great idea.

When GP opens up in September they should make use of the old El Torro runways--have a BMW esque Ultimate Drive event. See new model homes and test drive sporty luxury cars at high speed. Sounds like a win win. I know many SoCal car magazines and automotive press events do private closed course testing at the GP.

irvinehomeowner said:

Absolutely.

Grand Opening Saturday, June 29th!
The newest opportunity to share all the advantages of a coveted Irvine address will make its debut next Saturday, June 29th, as TRI Pointe Homes celebrates the grand opening of beautifully decorated models at Arcadia at Stonegate starting at 10 a.m.

You're invited to enjoy all of the day's special activities ? including gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches or sliders from the Flavor Rush food truck and balloon art for the kids from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and be among the first to discover Arcadia's luxurious modern home designs with all these exceptional features:

? Impressive great rooms for festive entertaining and family fun
? State-of-the-art gourmet kitchens for culinary creativity
? Elegant master suites for ultra-luxe personal comfort
? Spacious bonus rooms for games, hobbies and more
? Inviting loggias for outdoor enjoyment

We hope you'll mark your calendar now and plan on joining us next Saturday, June 29th, as we unveil the stunning new homes of Arcadia at Stonegate in Irvine.

test said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Absolutely.

Grand Opening Saturday, June 29th!
The newest opportunity to share all the advantages of a coveted Irvine address will make its debut next Saturday, June 29th, as TRI Pointe Homes celebrates the grand opening of beautifully decorated models at Arcadia at Stonegate starting at 10 a.m.

You're invited to enjoy all of the day's special activities ? including gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches or sliders from the Flavor Rush food truck and balloon art for the kids from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and be among the first to discover Arcadia's luxurious modern home designs with all these exceptional features:

? Impressive great rooms for festive entertaining and family fun
? State-of-the-art gourmet kitchens for culinary creativity
? Elegant master suites for ultra-luxe personal comfort
? Spacious bonus rooms for games, hobbies and more
? Inviting loggias for outdoor enjoyment

We hope you'll mark your calendar now and plan on joining us next Saturday, June 29th, as we unveil the stunning new homes of Arcadia at Stonegate in Irvine.

Prices anticipated to start in the Low $1 Millions.

And all we get is a food truck?

iacrenter said:
ZeroLot said:
Prices anticipated to start in the Low $1 Millions.

And all we get is a food truck 10 foot rear setback?

I corrected that for you.  ;)

10 foot setbacks for $1 million is the new norm for Irvine.  Just looking at Mulberry, The Branches, Willowbend, etc. But if I'm going to visit I want more than just one food truck. 

irvinehomeowner said:
The food truck is temporary... the setback is forever.

That's only true if someone was going there to buy.  If I had over $1 million to spend, I would be shopping elsewhere in Irvine.  I'm just there to visit.

cornerinjail.jpg

Back