June 29 Openings

irvinehomeowner said:
Irvinecommuter said:
Tried to go to the openings in PS but could not find them.  Whoever was in charge of promotion/directions for those two openings should be fired.  No real signs to show you where to go and the website was useless. 
They were probably written in a foreign language. :)

Or only visible with secret goggles available from the Chinese embassy.

The California Court Company said:
that's a atrocity. I think there is a mutual dislike between Chinese and Indians. Chinese think Indians are smelly and Indians think Chinese are rowdy.

That's putting it really politely.  ;)

H        O        M        E        R said:
I think the heat knocked him out.  Fell asleep in the bjorn while daddy braved the massive crowd while dodging the sales peeps.  Really enjoyed La Cresta a whole lot and heard a few Chinese folks talking about how cheap the prices were in Mandarin and then overheard a few other Chinese folks saying how expensive the homes were in Cantonese. 

Mainland Money > *

I read in a recent Times article that rich Mainlanders are bolting out of China because the new President is trying to do a crack down on the rich and how they got their money.  So they are fleeing all over the world, taking their money and families with them.  Irvine, CA is just one of many places they are looking for sanctuary.  So Irvine is cheap considering what they would lose if they stayed in China.

We only did drive-bys again because of the heat and crowds... might visit later this week or next weekend when it's cooled/FCB'd down.

I like the Colibri plans but not the courtyard (and they look shallow and wide like Marigold/Mulberry).

Quinterra looks nice but for $1mil+ with Mello Roos staring at Lambert Ranch is tough.

Back