Jade at Blackstone

i stopped by the models today on my way home from work, all the models are very nice, very functional floorplans.  The incentive is up to 15K and you can use for design center credits or closing costs/rate buy down, the co-op is still 3%. The lots average 7,000 sq ft!!!!  They have about 6-8 homes left in phases 1 and 2, the smallest available lot is 5,800 sq ft, the biggest one almost 10K sq ft. 

Every where you look though you see darn oil wells pumping.  Im not very familiar with Brea so not sure how good the location is for Brea, the homes are about 1.5 miles from 57 off the lambert exit so you have quick freeway access, but still far enough from the freeway. the 10K sq ft lot is a plan 3, going for about 880K, i can only imagine what that would go for here in irvine 1.1M??

Jade Residence 1

Love the pie shaped island
78f3f292.jpg

Another shot of the Great Room from the Kitchen (take note TIC!)
e3fb7528.jpg

Dining Room (or nook or media or hobby? room)
076b61ff.jpg

Den (Dining Room)
765271bd.jpg

Entry
a35e5d46.jpg

Outside models parking lot
292ff186.jpg

Downstairs Bedroom
81748a88.jpg

Upstairs loft
163e714f.jpg

California Room
c20ee58f.jpg

Laundry upstairs
fa71af06.jpg

Just noticed when viewing this thread on my iPad, the pics are cut off on the right side.  Anyone else noticed this?

ps99472 said:
Just noticed when viewing this thread on my iPad, the pics are cut off on the right side.  Anyone else noticed this?

I need to scroll left & right to see the whole picture. Time to get a wider screen.

They are wider... there is a scroll bar below the last picture to look at it.

When you TinyPic your images, you should use the Message Board resize option, it scales it down to 640 width.

I noticed there was chalkboard on the loft picture... did you tag it up with "TalkIrvine.com"?

Just changed the preferences on photo bucket, looks like it fixed itself.  Didn't get to tag talkirvine, if my daughter saw me drawing with chalk, she wouldn't want to leave.

Anyone know how Jade has been selling can they drop the price by a few hundred grand please, thanks.

Back