Is anyone doing anything fun this Labor Day weekend? Im planning on...

[quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1252138926][quote author="PANDA" date=1252138731][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1252132718][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1252131787]refining my Korean BBQ taco recipe, and using the marinade to make a reduction, plus experimenting with a dessert that involves personal sized brownies, vanilla ice cream and a raspberry coulis type of thingy.. yes I am boring. Sue me.</blockquote>
That sounds yummy...

Let's see...Saturday I have my CPA review class from 8am-4:30pm and then going out with friends at night

Sunday...I'll be playing realtor during the day and then lounge by the pool

Monday...play reatlor again and go play some poker</blockquote>

I don't see any activity that involves going out with a hot date??? Whatz up?</blockquote>

Because I am er.. MARRIED to BK.. duh Who wants to date a woman thats already married?</blockquote>

Guess you haven't heard of Ashley Madison. Not that I'm familiar with AM but I know of it.

[quote author="Mcdonna1980" date=1252166778]Will be roasting in Palm Springs. Maybe will swing back into town and buy a house. We'll see.</blockquote>

McD, are you in escrow right now or still looking around? I hope you will post an entry telling us all about it when everything is done.

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1252185012][quote author="Mcdonna1980" date=1252166778]Will be roasting in Palm Springs. Maybe will swing back into town and buy a house. We'll see.</blockquote>

McD, are you in escrow right now or still looking around? I hope you will post an entry telling us all about it when everything is done.</blockquote>

Last post 2am and I'm up at 7. Man, I still got it! Back to the house thing... I'm not in escrow yet. I hope I'll have a story to give you guys soon, it will be a unconventional house buying story if I do. [teaser post] My husband and I found a house & neighborhood that we for once ,in the two years we have been looking, both love love love. He and I are quite different in many respects. I think if we don't take this one we might never agree again.

[quote author="Mcdonna1980" date=1252187500][quote author="SoCal78" date=1252185012][quote author="Mcdonna1980" date=1252166778]Will be roasting in Palm Springs. Maybe will swing back into town and buy a house. We'll see.</blockquote>

McD, are you in escrow right now or still looking around? I hope you will post an entry telling us all about it when everything is done.</blockquote>

Last post 2am and I'm up at 7. Man, I still got it! Back to the house thing... I'm not in escrow yet. I hope I'll have a story to give you guys soon, it will be a unconventional house buying story if I do. [teaser post] My husband and I found a house & neighborhood that we for once ,in the two years we have been looking, both love love love. He and I are quite different in many respects. I think if we don't take this one we might never agree again.</blockquote>
You will have to share the story with the forum, whether you buy it or not. A very "out-of-the-box" way of way of finding a house.

[quote author="Mcdonna1980" date=1252166559][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1252138926][quote author="PANDA" date=1252138731][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1252132718][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1252131787]refining my Korean BBQ taco recipe, and using the marinade to make a reduction, plus experimenting with a dessert that involves personal sized brownies, vanilla ice cream and a raspberry coulis type of thingy.. yes I am boring. Sue me.</blockquote>
That sounds yummy...

Let's see...Saturday I have my CPA review class from 8am-4:30pm and then going out with friends at night

I don't see any activity that involves going out with a hot date??? Whatz up?</blockquote>

Because I am er.. MARRIED to BK.. duh Who wants to date a woman thats already married?</blockquote>

Guess you haven't heard of Ashley Madison. Not that I'm familiar with AM but I know of it.</blockquote>

??What?? What is it? Or her.. or what?

[quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1252192565][quote author="Mcdonna1980" date=1252166559]

Guess you haven't heard of Ashley Madison. Not that I'm familiar with AM but I know of it.</blockquote>

??What?? What is it? Or her.. or what?</blockquote>
<a href="http://www.ashleymadison.com/">http://www.ashleymadison.com/</a>

[quote author="Nude" date=1252193049][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1252192565][quote author="Mcdonna1980" date=1252166559]

<a href="http://www.ashleymadison.com/">http://www.ashleymadison.com/</a></blockquote>

You guys are so bad...

Tat site was featured on Wall Street Journey a year ago, and the founder got a ton of publicity. He was even interviewed on talk radio 790 on morning when I was on the way to work.

[quote author="irvine123" date=1252194775][quote author="Nude" date=1252193049][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1252192565][quote author="Mcdonna1980" date=1252166559]

<a href="http://www.ashleymadison.com/">http://www.ashleymadison.com/</a></blockquote>

You guys are so bad...

Tat site was featured on Wall Street Journey a year ago, and the founder got a ton of publicity. He was even interviewed on talk radio 790 on morning when I was on the way to work.</blockquote>

Like every other dating site on the internet, the male-female ratio is 20-1, and it's populated by the same people who can't manage to get laid in real life. Giving it a female alias doesn't make it any different than any of the other sites offering to match you up with other people with similar interests, although emphasizing the "anonymous affair" part probably generates more paid subscriptions from men. That being said, Craig's List is free, local, and probably more effective.

[quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1252192565][quote author="Mcdonna1980" date=1252166559][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1252138926][quote author="PANDA" date=1252138731][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1252132718][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1252131787]refining my Korean BBQ taco recipe, and using the marinade to make a reduction, plus experimenting with a dessert that involves personal sized brownies, vanilla ice cream and a raspberry coulis type of thingy.. yes I am boring. Sue me.</blockquote>
That sounds yummy...

Good strategy, play dumb.

[quote author="Nude" date=1252193049][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1252192565][quote author="Mcdonna1980" date=1252166559]

*cackle* "Life is short. Have an affair. (TM)" The trademark icon nearly made me fall out of my chair laughing. Shared that one with the hubby. Reminds me of Adult Friend Finder, though I suppose that one is a little less discreet sounding than Ashley Madison.

As to the holiday weekend, hubby is interviewing for a new job (California is so weird! Interviews over breakfast?) and I'm starting a cake decorating class on Sunday, and knitting a scarf to match the tote bags I made to send to hubby's family in the UK. (see, Grace? Some of us are even more lame than you are.)

Back