Is anyone doing anything fun this Labor Day weekend? Im planning on...

GraceOMalley_IHB

refining my Korean BBQ taco recipe, and using the marinade to make a reduction, plus experimenting with a dessert that involves personal sized brownies, vanilla ice cream and a raspberry coulis type of thingy.. yes I am boring. Sue me.

I might also experiment with a steak au poivre recipe this weekend but <shrug> who knows.. maybe the family will be sick of beef.. we will see.

[quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1252131787]refining my Korean BBQ taco recipe, and using the marinade to make a reduction, plus experimenting with a dessert that involves personal sized brownies, vanilla ice cream and a raspberry coulis type of thingy.. yes I am boring. Sue me.</blockquote>
That sounds yummy...

Let's see...Saturday I have my CPA review class from 8am-4:30pm and then going out with friends at night

Sunday...I'll be playing realtor during the day and then lounge by the pool

Monday...play reatlor again and go play some poker

If you, bk and your kids can't eat all the experimental output, give me a PM and I can be in your house in a few minutes with a gang of hungry, growing boys... ;)

[quote author="Astute Observer" date=1252136382]If you, bk and your kids can't eat all the experimental output, give me a PM and I can be in your house in a few minutes with a gang of hungry, growing boys... ;)</blockquote>

good to know! I will keep it in mind!

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1252138217]@Disneyland right now. This place is too crowded.</blockquote>

Sounds sweaty and er... ew.

Heading to the North American Reptile Breeders Convention at the Anaheim Convention Center. I guess this qualifies me as a nerd by association with my husband.

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1252132718][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1252131787]refining my Korean BBQ taco recipe, and using the marinade to make a reduction, plus experimenting with a dessert that involves personal sized brownies, vanilla ice cream and a raspberry coulis type of thingy.. yes I am boring. Sue me.</blockquote>
That sounds yummy...

Let's see...Saturday I have my CPA review class from 8am-4:30pm and then going out with friends at night

Monday...play reatlor again and go play some poker</blockquote>

I don't see any activity that involves going out with a hot date??? Whatz up?

[quote author="PANDA" date=1252138731][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1252132718][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1252131787]refining my Korean BBQ taco recipe, and using the marinade to make a reduction, plus experimenting with a dessert that involves personal sized brownies, vanilla ice cream and a raspberry coulis type of thingy.. yes I am boring. Sue me.</blockquote>
That sounds yummy...

I don't see any activity that involves going out with a hot date??? Whatz up?</blockquote>

Because I am er.. MARRIED to BK.. duh Who wants to date a woman thats already married?

[quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1252138385][quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1252138217]@Disneyland right now. This place is too crowded.</blockquote>

Sounds sweaty and er... ew.</blockquote>

For dinner, head over to California Adventure Park. Near the Grizzly ride, there is the private entrance to the Grand Calfornian hotel. You can go though (get hand stamp and will need your tickets for readmittance), turn to the left, and eat in the little cafe. It is mostly empty, has sit down air conditioned seating. This is best for grabbing a premade snack there - the cooked food is tasty, but takes awhile as they cook it fresh for the pool and the cafe.

Waking up at 5am tomorrow (3am Irvine time) and renting a motor boat with one of my fishing buddies at McHenry Dam. The rumor has it that this lake has catfishes the size of 5 year old boys. Our primary bait we will be using is shiners and chicken liver.

[quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1252138926][quote author="PANDA" date=1252138731][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1252132718][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1252131787]refining my Korean BBQ taco recipe, and using the marinade to make a reduction, plus experimenting with a dessert that involves personal sized brownies, vanilla ice cream and a raspberry coulis type of thingy.. yes I am boring. Sue me.</blockquote>
That sounds yummy...

I don't see any activity that involves going out with a hot date??? Whatz up?</blockquote>

Because I am er.. MARRIED to BK.. duh Who wants to date a woman thats already married?</blockquote>

I am talking about THE eligible bachelor TROJANMAN silly......

...still working now (7:40pm Friday), probably won't wrap up until after 11pm tonight. Working all day tomorrow as well. FY10 planning process for my Sept 30 y/e Firm. Oh joy. Having some peeps over on Sunday for some grillin' and chillin'. Monday will be spent with just my two favorite girls ;)

[quote author="CK" date=1252143566]...still working now (7:40pm Friday), probably won't wrap up until after 11pm tonight. Working all day tomorrow as well. FY10 planning process for my Sept 30 y/e Firm. Oh joy. Having some peeps over on Sunday for some grillin' and chillin'. Monday will be spent with just my two favorite girls ;)</blockquote>
I'll be in your neck of the woods on Monday showing 32 Boulder Creek Way...mind if I come by and have...errr steal a beer? haha

[quote author="Astute Observer" date=1252136382]If you, bk and your kids can't eat all the experimental output, give me a PM and I can be in your house in a few minutes with a gang of hungry, growing boys... ;)</blockquote>
+1 I can put down a hand full of extra leftover tacos so keep me posted.

Dear Trojan,

We will be around on Monday because Stinkerbelles piano teacher is a frickin nazi and so if required, let me know I can make sure you're fed in the evening with some excellent grub. Astute Observer, Im not sure how many boys youre talking about but I might be able to feed them too... let me know :p

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1252144334][quote author="CK" date=1252143566]...still working now (7:40pm Friday), probably won't wrap up until after 11pm tonight. Working all day tomorrow as well. FY10 planning process for my Sept 30 y/e Firm. Oh joy. Having some peeps over on Sunday for some grillin' and chillin'. Monday will be spent with just my two favorite girls ;)</blockquote>
I'll be in your neck of the woods on Monday showing 32 Boulder Creek Way...mind if I come by and have...errr steal a beer? haha</blockquote>

You can come by on Monday --- but be warned that it's highly unlikely there will be any beer leftover after the<em><strong> Sunday</strong></em> BBQ....;)

[quote author="CK" date=1252145157][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1252144334][quote author="CK" date=1252143566]...still working now (7:40pm Friday), probably won't wrap up until after 11pm tonight. Working all day tomorrow as well. FY10 planning process for my Sept 30 y/e Firm. Oh joy. Having some peeps over on Sunday for some grillin' and chillin'. Monday will be spent with just my two favorite girls ;)</blockquote>
I'll be in your neck of the woods on Monday showing 32 Boulder Creek Way...mind if I come by and have...errr steal a beer? haha</blockquote>

You can come by on Monday --- but be warned that it's highly unlikely there will be any beer leftover after the<em><strong> Sunday</strong></em> BBQ....;)</blockquote>
Not even 1 for the thirsty realtor? Did I mention that it will be hot and I will be parched? lol

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1252151828][quote author="CK" date=1252145157][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1252144334][quote author="CK" date=1252143566]...still working now (7:40pm Friday), probably won't wrap up until after 11pm tonight. Working all day tomorrow as well. FY10 planning process for my Sept 30 y/e Firm. Oh joy. Having some peeps over on Sunday for some grillin' and chillin'. Monday will be spent with just my two favorite girls ;)</blockquote>

You can come by on Monday --- but be warned that it's highly unlikely there will be any beer leftover after the<em><strong> Sunday</strong></em> BBQ....;)</blockquote>
Not even 1 for the thirsty realtor? Did I mention that it will be hot and I will be parched? lol</blockquote>

Dude... you just don't get it... the <em>REAL</em> Realturd will have already drank all the beer. West Irvine beer thief FTW!

CK, give t-man a bone, er leftover O'Douls just to keep him from posting for 5 minutes. Take his iPhone if you have to.

Back