Is 1800 sq ft too small for a 4br?

Mety said:
CogNeuroSci said:
Icarus1204 said:
CogNeuroSci said:
Icarus1204 said:
Valid points. I am wondering whether this is recent. Because there are a bunch of plan 3s and 4s butted up against the setback that the seller already sold in previous phases. People are living there too. I wonder what their reaction is and whether there is a plan forward...

Yeah, it's such a nice community with amazing homes and floor plans. There better be a plan going forward, and it better not cost residents any money or involve a lawsuit.

Have you asked Robin and Tammy from the sales office?

I did. She said this was the first time she was hearing about it. Her guess is that it is the temporary electric poles making that noise but she's going to ask a couple folks including her site manager about it and let me know.

Good news! I went to Talise last night at just before 1AM--and the noise was gone! Completely gone. No noise at all and just peaceful quiet.

Maybe whatever makes the noise turns on at 8PM and shuts off at 12AM (or at least before 1 AM), I don't know. I'll test again between 12AM and 1AM.

But right now, I'll just assume the noise is probably gone for good. Talise is back to being awesome again!

So if I roam around 1AM in that area, I'll know who YF is?

Not this again!

I have always endorsed Cal Pac for its Samsung innovation. IMO the best little but well loaded entry level detached house full of spatial design and visual memory points for each of the plans. Other home builder would lose the volume and build SF in lieu of it. The analysis by some of you is right on. I predict that Cal Pac will soon unveil the next model of Samsung that will take your breath away. I carefully studied Cal Pac's pattern of history since the late 1980's Westpark projects such as Brindisi and Brios, It's innovation cycle and period of R&D and how to achieve more in smaller smart homes just like the slimmer smart phones.

irvinehomeshopper said:
I have always endorsed Cal Pac for its Samsung innovation. IMO the best little but well loaded entry level detached house full of spatial design and visual memory points for each of the plans. Other home builder would lose the volume and build SF in lieu of it. The analysis by some of you is right on. I predict that Cal Pac will soon unveil the next model of Samsung that will take your breath away. I carefully studied Cal Pac's pattern of history since the late 1980's Westpark projects such as Brindisi and Brios, It's innovation cycle and period of R&D and how to achieve more in smaller smart homes just like the slimmer smart phones.

This is great to hear. I really like when you mention the phrases "spatial design" and " visual memory points." I also like that you say "well loaded entry level" as opposed to something like "temporary starter home."

Anyone who still insists on the latter label needs only to consider the size of absolutely permanent houses in Hong Kong and certain parts of Europe.

irvinehomeshopper said:

Where will these new CalPac models be released?  Portola Springs? Orchard Hills?

USCTrojanCPA said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

Where will these new CalPac models be released?  Portola Springs? Orchard Hills?

Native Springs @portola springs..next to willow

Maybe it will create an opening to Irvine Blvd which will help so people don't have to go all the way around and create better traffic flow. Although, that whole street is already jammed packed with cars.

Back