Irvine (and vicinity) Dining Deals / Coupons

We just ate there a few weeks ago after over a years hiatus.  The BJs combo pizza with a pitcher of Jeremiah Red still works for us.  Their menu expanded, but only the pizza interest us.

aquabliss said:
Ruby's free beignets with breakfast entree:

Their beignets are pretty good, less messy than Cafe Du Monde.  They are made to order so they come out piping hot.

ps9 said:
Is the one in Woodbridge gonna survive the reno?
Yes, at least it is supposed to.  It is going to be one of the primary retail tenants (along with Champagnes, Barnes and the $ theatre). Not sure what other ones they will be putting in, but I think it was in the original lease around the remodel.   

Corner Bakery new location in Spectrum (just moving to the side near Yardhouse) is giving free coffee for a year to the first 100 customers tomorrow at 8a, but better get in line a few hours early.

aquabliss said:
Corner Bakery new location in Spectrum (just moving to the side near Yardhouse) is giving free coffee for a year to the first 100 customers tomorrow at 8a, but better get in line a few hours early.

Good to know. Although I always get free coffee at SBUX.

Churned Creamer Grand Opening in Woodbury Town Center Saturday (June 10th) at noon.

Free CroCreams to the first 200 guests.  See you guys there at 6am!  :)

Me and qwerger are probably the only ones who eat at McDonald's and I actually think most of their food is expensive.

The only thing that was reasonable was the Value Menu and now the $1 soft drinks.

But if you download their app, you can get tons of free stuff, like free fries, buy 1 get 1,  and even free nuggets (when the Dodgers have a 6th inning shutout) or free Craft sandwiches (when the Angels hit a home run) with purchase.

Maybe I should have posted this in the Junk Fooding thread. :)

irvinehomeowner said:
Me and qwerger are probably the only ones who eat at McDonald's and I actually think most of their food is expensive.

The only thing that was reasonable was the Value Menu and now the $1 soft drinks.

But if you download their app, you can get tons of free stuff, like free fries, buy 1 get 1,  and even free nuggets (when the Dodgers have a 6th inning shutout) or free Craft sandwiches (when the Angels hit a home run) with purchase.

I eat there once in awhile - their fresh fries are still amongst the best.  Agree about the app, you can get some really good deals especially if you go through the drive thru a couple times.

Today is an Angel home run free signature burger day.  Crispy Chicken Signature + Large Coke for $1 total... can't beat that.

aquabliss said:
irvinehomeowner said:

I eat there once in awhile - their fresh fries are still amongst the best.  Agree about the app, you can get some really good deals especially if you go through the drive thru a couple times.

Today is an Angel home run free signature burger day.  Crispy Chicken Signature + Large Coke for $1 total... can't beat that.

Regarding that deal you mention using the app, a cheaper route is to buy one cookie for around 50 cents.

irvinehomeowner said:

Maybe you should have told me about the app sooner! I'll download it shortly. I agree with you IHO. McDonald's is expensive outside of their dollar Coke and mckpick 2. Luckily I love their mcdoubles. I do get Big Macs as well on Monday's for 2.19. My go to right now is Red Robin. The tavern menu is 6.99 for a burger and fries. A large Big Mac meal is like $9.

qwerty said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Maybe you should have told me about the app sooner! I'll download it shortly. I agree with you IHO. McDonald's is expensive outside of their dollar Coke and mckpick 2. Luckily I love their mcdoubles. I do get Big Macs as well on Monday's for 2.19. My go to right now is Red Robin. The tavern menu is 6.99 for a burger and fries. A large Big Mac meal is like $9.

Your definitely going to like the Mc Donald's app.

qwerty said:
irvinehomeowner said:

You can ask for Big Mac sauce on the McDouble.

Happiness said:
qwerty said:
irvinehomeowner said:

You can ask for Big Mac sauce on the McDouble.

I do. I've been getting Mac sauce on burgers for years

Yeah, never had those Craft sandwiches so got a BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger and a Coke for $1. It was okay but I would not buy that burger for $5.

And yes, the Red Robin Tavern meals are an awesome value... with all you can eat fries!!!

Back