iPhone 7

Contract is up 9/20 so I won't be getting my super jumbo 6s lane bryant phone till then.  Might consider switching carriers as well to Verizon since my wife doesn't get reception at work with AT&t.  Going back to the black phone and maybe the rose color for her.

ps9 said:
Contract is up 9/20 so I won't be getting my super jumbo 6s lane bryant phone till then.  Might consider switching carriers as well to Verizon since my wife doesn't get reception at work with AT&t.  Going back to the black phone and maybe the rose color for her.

If I'm not mistaken don't you have the amazon phone also?

eyephone said:
ps9 said:

If I'm not mistaken don't you have the amazon phone also?
Speaking of, Amazon has discontinued selling the Fire Phone.

I wasn't planning on getting the 6s because I just got the 6 and didn't think there were any features I would be interested in but the faster CPU and 3D Touch has me intrigued.

Luckily I'm on a special iPhone plan that lets me upgrade immediately even though I've only had my 6 for a few weeks.

ps9 said:
What plan is that?  The 6s plus is $800 alone, wonder how much credit the carrier gives me.
Subsidized on a 2 year contract, I think it is $299. Sprint I think has like a Iphone for Life which allows you to upgrade any time a new version comes out (so I presume this is what is being referred to). I think if you trade in a phone, it is like $15/month. 

Apple got it right to not allow you to delete crap space email/text pics/ from your phone.  Forces you to upgrade.  Hate it but respect it.

I pre ordered my 6s earlier this morning. I decided to max out the memory because of the upgraded camera/4k video. It should arrive at the end of the month.

Ok, got two 64gb iPhone 6s Plus for pick up at BBY.  Should be available this Friday.  Won't have to wait for a grueling two months ordering thru Apple or AT&T.  Went with the 24 month NEXT plan, rough calculations, save about $360 at the end of 24 months versus staying with the regular 2 year contract.  But I will be FINANCING these two phones.  Haven't financed anything for years except house.  Hope I won't regret this, stupid iPhones blemishing my clean credit report.

Back