INFLATION IS OUR FRIEND

It's not just gas prices that goes up when oil goes up, everything else is going to increase in price that uses oil or needs to be transported. More inflation here we come.

morekaos said:
Kenkoko said:
Compressed-Village said:
F350 48 gallons capacity * 6 dollars/gallon, that's not .75 cents.

Wouldn't be that big of an issue if 64% of Americans weren't already living paycheck to paycheck.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/08/as-prices-rise-64-percent-of-americans-live-paycheck-to-paycheck.html?utm_content=Main&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1646833756

Yah?she really shouldn?t have worn that short skirt?just ask?n for it, right?

Don't quite understand your argument / point

America gets 1% of its oil from Russia. Yet one side focuses the blame on Biden & the other side blames Russia.

Very few mentions of Exxon, Chevron, BP and Shell profits are at their highest level in over 7 years.

Kenkoko said:
morekaos said:
Kenkoko said:
Compressed-Village said:

Wouldn't be that big of an issue if 64% of Americans weren't already living paycheck to paycheck.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/08/as-prices-rise-64-percent-of-americans-live-paycheck-to-paycheck.html?utm_content=Main&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1646833756

America gets 1% of its oil from Russia. Yet one side focuses the blame on Biden & the other side blames Russia.

Very few mentions of Exxon, Chevron, BP and Shell profits are at their highest level in over 7 years.

Just like how the gas price at the pumps jumped the past few days due to oil price shooting up and then increased again today after oil price dropped 12%.  Oil companies are crooks.

CalBears96 said:
Kenkoko said:
morekaos said:
Kenkoko said:
Compressed-Village said:

Just like how the gas price at the pumps jumped the past few days due to oil price shooting up and then increased again today after oil price dropped 12%.  Oil companies are crooks.
This is what you call cooperate greed. Capitalism != Cooperate Greed.

Yah...evil Oil...lets slap them with a Windfall Profit Tax...that'll show them!!  Worked great last time this happened....Uhhhh...not...Cycles gonna cycle.

Kenkoko said:
morekaos said:
Kenkoko said:
Compressed-Village said:

It's easy to blame the victim for the predicament they find themselves in (In  your case that 64% of Americans).  Oil companies live on a spread.  I don't recall everyone aghast at oil profits when a barrel went for -$35.00.  What drops in your tank has a significant lag from where XOM paid for it at the well head a month or two ago....hence the significant and probably temporary jump in near term profits.  It will catch up and equalize,  but it really doesn't matter what oil is trading for, the spread will always be there and the oil company will pretty much always make money.  That is their responsibility to shareholders. (Me and my clients, you and your 401k)

Russia!, Russia! ...Russia!!! I knew they would never let that mantra go....same old BS line....

It's all Vlad's fault! Biden blames PUTIN for 7.9% inflation ? the highest in 40 years ? even though Russia only invaded Ukraine four days before the end of the month being measured
US Consumer Price Index rose 7.9 percent in February from a year ago, the most since June 1982
Biden blamed Vladimir Putin, thought the latest report does not capture the full impact of Russia's invasion
Soaring prices are affecting food, clothing, shelter and other basic necessities for regular Americans
Gasoline has continued to skyrocket since the February report, suggesting inflation will only get worse
It is adding to political pressure on Biden and congressional Democrats ahead of the key midterms
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nflation-increasing-7-9-percent-February.html
https://youtu.be/5Qc8jJ0TjSY

irvinehomeowner said:
Kenkoko said:
The focus of most talks seem off to me.

Anyone ever stop to think maybe the problem isn't gas prices going up 75 cents, but the fact that 75 cents is making so many people broke?

UBI!! :)

Finally someone gets me. Thank you IHO!

Morekaos invoking rape references had me questioning my sanity.

Kenkoko said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Kenkoko said:

Anyone ever stop to think maybe the problem isn't gas prices going up 75 cents, but the fact that 75 cents is making so many people broke?

Morekaos invoking rape references had me questioning my sanity.

My hubby went to see an irvine co property and they told him to be sure to enter the drawing for 4 disneyland tix. We won and when he went to pick them up they said they only had a dozen entries.

In 1989 there were fist fights to buy Almeria homes in Tustin Ranch. lol!

Santelli is saying what I said a year ago would happen...

CNBC?s Rick Santelli tore this administration a new one because of their excuses (none of which include agreeing that Biden deserves some of the blame):

CNBC?s Rick Santelli highlights Biden?s ever-changing excuses on #Bidenflation.

?First it was transitory, then inflation is good, then we went to corporate greed, now we're at Putin.?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1501915560531185666

morekaos said:
Santelli is saying what I said a year ago would happen...

CNBC?s Rick Santelli tore this administration a new one because of their excuses (none of which include agreeing that Biden deserves some of the blame):

CNBC?s Rick Santelli highlights Biden?s ever-changing excuses on #Bidenflation.

?First it was transitory, then inflation is good, then we went to corporate greed, now we're at Putin.?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1501915560531185666

Uhhh nope nice try....we have the inflation that we do because of the FED being too loose and all the trillions and trillions of gov't cheese.

Kenkoko said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Kenkoko said:

Pandemic UBI was an epic fail, as predicted.  A lot of the problems we are having now are the knock off effects of people refusing to work in lieu of free government money.

Liar Loan said:
Kenkoko said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Kenkoko said:

Pandemic UBI was an epic fail, as predicted.  A lot of the problems we are having now are the knock off effects of people refusing to work in lieu of free government money.

Don't worry, their lazy asses will get back to work as soon as the gov't cheese is spent and there's no more given out.

Liar Loan said:

Except the  "Pandemic UBI" was no where near a real UBI.

It was not universal, not deficit neutral, not based on a consumption tax, as Yang proposed.

Drawing the parallel of stimulus to UBI is pretty ridiculous. It's like saying Serena Williams plays tennis, and so do I.

A lot of the problems we are having now are the results of Fed's loose fiscal policy.

Not because of the lack of limitless supply of people willing to work for $2.13 an hour plus tips.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Liar Loan said:
Kenkoko said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Kenkoko said:

Don't worry, their lazy asses will get back to work as soon as the gov't cheese is spent and there's no more given out.
https://ktla.com/news/california/ne...fornians-to-help-with-record-high-gas-prices/

California looking to give people money to alleviate the recent surge in gas prices. Though it's not finalized.

sleepy5136 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Liar Loan said:
Kenkoko said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Kenkoko said:

https://ktla.com/news/california/ne...fornians-to-help-with-record-high-gas-prices/

California looking to give people money to alleviate the recent surge in gas prices. Though it's not finalized.

OMG, what a bunch of morons...stop already with the free handouts. If they want to do something to help, cut the damn gas tax (even if temporarily) which is one of the highest in the state.  Gasoline is way cheaper in Nevada and Arizona and that's almost entirely due to taxes. 

...and how does the boy king propose they dole out this government largesse?  Do we all have to show receipts or will he income adjust the distribution to be "fair" , or will he just drop cash from helicopters on the poorer areas....what a d-bag!!! Total stunt because he begrudgingly has to give back taxpayer money and he wants some political credit for the election. ;D ;D >:D

Back