Imagine Palin as President... and make sure you mouse over some items in the picture...

[quote author="jhammons01" date=1235404861]So lemme be clear here.......Going back to see who said what is "sniping"??

And that gets me sent to the little kid table by you??

I just wanna be clear.....I didn't see that the Mods had closed all these threads, therefore the discussion is still able to be posted in.

What? does all this "sniping" affect you somehow? Are you/were you an Obama supporter?</blockquote>

No, not really. I'm a big fan of adult conversation and relevant topics. Just because they aren't closed doesn't mean they needed to be revived either. You want to troll and crow "See? told you so" 4 months after the fact? Fine, knock yourself out. Just understand that everytime you do it, you make yourself less relevant and you increase the perception that you are a shallow, bitter, partisan hack who has absolutely nothing but shit for brains.

[quote author="jhammons01" date=1235405673]Wow, you state Adult conversation in the same paragraph as name calling and personal attacks....all the while dodging the direct questions placed before you.

"I?m a big fan of adult conversation.......you are a shallow, bitter, partisan hack who has absolutely nothing but shit for brains".

phew, good thing you are all about "Adult" conversations

.....next</blockquote>

You are right... I shouldn't have dropped down to your level right off the bat. How about we start over, with you actually reading my other posts until you figure out which "side" I am on and me putting you on ignore until you contribute something other than "I told you so"? Ok?

[quote author="Oscar" date=1235404477]jh, if all you have is sniping "told you so" comments, we're going to have to consign you to the little kids table with green_cactus and bltserv.

while your ego may need that kind of stroking, the rest of us don't give a sunny fuck who was right when and would prefer focusing on what is happening now.</blockquote>

Whats a matter Oscar?

Somebody pee in your cereal this morning ?

Such nice language from a so called adult. F-Bomb away.

Back