Imagine Palin as President... and make sure you mouse over some items in the picture...

[quote author="caycifish" date=1224136049]That was fun! The phone is my favorite.</blockquote>

Make sure you click on the windows, the paintings, anything maverick related, and the baby names. My personal favorite is the baby names. Oh and the desk too...

Also one of the windows opens... and so does the door, multiple times lol

[quote author="NancyBotwin" date=1224143581][quote author="caycifish" date=1224136049]That was fun! The phone is my favorite.</blockquote>

Make sure you click on the windows, the paintings, anything maverick related, and the baby names. My personal favorite is the baby names. Oh and the desk too...

Also one of the windows opens... and so does the door, multiple times lol</blockquote>

Nancy--This is SO funny and so much fun! I looked at it again today. The diplomas, all 3 windows, and the globe is so funny--actually it's all hysterical! I'm not a huge Palin hater like many, I actually think she has had a couple of great moments--but...this is just too funny!! :)

I just did it again and I discovered a bunch of new stuff! Make sure you click on the middle of the desk, on the side facing you, in between the 2 doors. Just keep clicking...

Someone should list all the new stuff that they do.... I click everywhere and its seems sometimes it does something some time it doesn't

[quote author="halfnote19" date=1224220461]Someone should list all the new stuff that they do.... I click everywhere and its seems sometimes it does something some time it doesn't</blockquote>

OK here goes...

-2windows

-Portrait on wall

-All diplomas

-Seal (on wall)

-Baby names

-Maverick poster over globe

-Globe (multiple clicks)

-Door (multiple clicks)

-Couch cushion

-2 front cabinets in desk

-Phone

-2 framed pics on back of desk

-Computer

-Flag

-Beauty Pageant sash

-Top of desk

-Light switch

-Bridge on desk

-Trash can

-Toy soldier on desk

Thanks to CalGal.... I turned on my speakers...

love clicking on the globe, depending on where you click she says something diffrent

[quote author="BMP 309" date=1224221196][quote author="halfnote19" date=1224220461]Someone should list all the new stuff that they do.... I click everywhere and its seems sometimes it does something some time it doesn't</blockquote>

OK here goes...

-2windows

-Portrait on wall

-All diplomas

-Seal (on wall)

-Baby names

-Maverick poster over globe

-Globe (multiple clicks)

-Door (multiple clicks)

-Couch cushion

-2 front cabinets in desk

-Phone

-2 framed pics on back of desk

-Computer

-Flag

-Beauty Pageant sash

-Top of desk

-Light switch

-Bridge on desk

-Trash can

-Toy soldier on desk</blockquote>

All 3 windows shades go up, and the first window opens. You need to have the sound on here.

Click on the "oh he looks important" painting and it becomes maverick from Top Gun

And dont forget the dinosaur walking near all the oil wells.

There is a random piece of trash that if you click on it she says something.

They updated some stuff, there is now some guy under the desk, and if put your mouse cursor over the globe, it spins, then if you stop it, it names different countries.

My personal favorite is a light switch on the wall next to the door, try it :)

Love the new updates. Favorites: The trash can and the computer.

I don't see Joe the Plumber.....

I also noticed the silhouette of a huge dinosaur walking past (before u open curtains).

Click on the empty diploma frames !

Wait, I just noticed the drip coming from the ceiling....and mouse over the "far right" curtain....a rifle falls out. Also, mouse on the couch cushion and it lifts up...click.

Open the far left window. You get an angry crowd noise.

Also click the red phone for the Nuke Explosion.

Really cute.

jh, if all you have is sniping "told you so" comments, we're going to have to consign you to the little kids table with green_cactus and bltserv.

while your ego may need that kind of stroking, the rest of us don't give a sunny fuck who was right when and would prefer focusing on what is happening now.

Back