[IHB] API & Equity

traceimage said:
IndieDev said:
Ladies, there is enough of me to go around, especially for trace who seems like one of those crazy chicks who is down for anything (and eats donuts apparently).

Is this really my internet persona? The crazy chick down for anything? That makes me happy, because I'm extremely boring in real life! Ask anyone who knows me! I'm a minivan-driving nerd!

And yes, I am down for anything involving doughnuts. What the heck...I'm down for anything involving *any* type of baked goods!

I'm going crazy with exclamation points...just for you, Homer Simpson. :)

IHO, make note- next turn probably will be donuts and fried cheese cake. Schools to baked goodies and before you know it, we will be back to PTO mommies holding bake sales, and back to API :)

irvinehomeshopper said:
I am just an internet derivative that SoCal invented and programmed in her software that lurk and troll her Zovall's site for entertainment purposes.

Fixed it. The rest is true.

Yes I am derivative character hidden some where in between Paris and London. The official clock of TI posting time is controlled by my whereabouts.

traceimage said:
IndieDev said:
Ladies, there is enough of me to go around, especially for trace who seems like one of those crazy chicks who is down for anything (and eats donuts apparently).

Is this really my internet persona? The crazy chick down for anything? That makes me happy, because I'm extremely boring in real life! Ask anyone who knows me! I'm a minivan-driving nerd!

And yes, I am down for anything involving doughnuts. What the heck...I'm down for anything involving *any* type of baked goods!

I'm going crazy with exclamation points...just for you, Homer Simpson. :)

Once again, your post brings a smile to my face because you noticed LOL... Love the !!! and smiley faces!

rkp said:
freedomcm said:
rkp said:
are we playing guess where IHS lives?

clues so far:
4 car garage
bought in 2006
feeds to irvine schools
12.5 minutes to spectrum

One of these assumptions is not correct

hmm i havent been reading too carefully...which ones are off...some more clues:
single story
12 car driveway

Let me give you other good hints. The house has stucco. Driveway crosses sidewalk. Garage door faces the street. Front Door faces the street. That should narrow your search by 50%

qwerty said:
So what do all of these incredibly smart asians become once they graduate from college?  i rarely see asians in management positions. do they just become behind the scenes engineers? doctors? lawyers?
Really??? You must not have spent any time in FSI in Manhattan or in Silicon Valley.

IndieDev said:
Indie is already spoken for.

Poor thing. Which contest did she lose?

IndieDev said:
But I find it interesting that detail was included in the post. Helps me get to know trace a bit more.

Trace is being modest. I've seen photos. She's a lovely girl with a pretty smile.

SoCal78 said:

One where the loser gets to live a life without financial worry, live where ever she wanted, take vacations where ever we wanted, provide her children with every necessity, and even opulence, that she so desired, with a loving, handsome, motivated husband, who is ambition, dashing, and charming.

Trace is being modest. I've seen photos. She's a lovely girl with a pretty smile.

But of course.

SoCal78 said:
IndieDev said:

IndieDev said:
But I find it interesting that detail was included in the post. Helps me get to know trace a bit more.

Sounds like Trace needs to post a pick like Socal did.  Maybe we have another hot blonde (Socal) on our hands  :)

May i suggest a Women of TI Calendar?  If Indie wont bank roll it, i guess i can sacrifice and step my game up.

qwerty said:
Sounds like Trace needs to post a pick like Socal did.  Maybe we have another hot blonde (Socal) on our hands  :)

May i suggest a Women of TI Calendar?  If Indie wont bank roll it, i guess i can sacrifice and step my game up.

Sorry to disappoint but after posting those photos, I took a walk on the wild side which may disqualify me for the calendar.  :p The short & blond is now long & red. (It was a shock but I get lots of compliments so I'm pretty happy with it.) Thanks for the kind words.

I nominate all of the good-looking male members for a Men of TI calendar. If IHO is as chubby as he says he is, he's going to need a full-page spread. That leaves ten remaining spots. Who's game?

qwerty said:

I'd only be interested in a nude, or partially nude calender. The upside isn't there with your standard PG13 material anymore, just look at the  subscription numbers of Playboy over the past 10 years.

Just to let you know "Saran wrap mummification" combined with cupcake is a form of fetish and bondage for role play. Feel free to google the terms.

traceimage said:
SoCal78 said:
IndieDev said:

IndieDev said:

You're too sweet, Socal. :)

But just wait until I post my naked-in-plastic-wrap-covered-in-cupcakes photo. You just might change your mind!

I am not sure but I know he is very creative. He does like macaroons. He bought me a dozen of beautiful colorful ones. So when you Saran wrap your leftovers stop and fantasize the lesson you learned.

Back