ICE or EV?

Which car(s) will you be buying next?

• ICE ICE Baby (morekaos dinosaur option)

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • EV forEVa (unicorns for all)

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • PHEV (I still have range anxiety)

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Hybrid (can't plug in yet)

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Alternative fuel (Hydrogen, vegetable oil, etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
For every EV startup that fails... I can name an ICE mfr going EV (or even full EV)... so the net result? Unicorns for everyone!

@morekaos
Tesla further discounting inventory Model 3s to $37830 before incentives. I know you would prefer to pay $100k but just letting you know, ask your kids if they can navigate Tesla.com for you since you seem to have trouble finding this price.

In other news:

Tesla and Ford partnering to give access to Supercharger network to Fords... not sure how much more this is going to cost Ford owners but supposedly future Ford EVs will use NACS (aka Tesla) ports in their vehicles to allow usage of the Tesla Superchargers. Existing EVs will get an adapter.

I like the Tesla charger/port because it's lighter than the CCS standard but not sure I want Tesla to be the overlord of charging.

The only car company that I own..

Attachments

• IMG_2803.png
    IMG_2803.png
    231.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2805.png
    IMG_2805.png
    243.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2804.png
    IMG_2804.png
    256.8 KB · Views: 8
Half hearted to appease the fools..they will always be a dominant ICE producer, and unlike the EVers….will always create wealth..not destroy it chasing unicorns and rainbows

Here is a good ICE vs EV race. Being an ICE guy I was pulling for the Bugatti. They race a lucid air sapphire vs Tesla plaid vs Bugatti. The winner takes on a Ducati.

The only car company that I own..
Gains are indeed nice for 1 year, but zoom out to 5Y, it's up 118%, nice Ford, is stagnant, but Tesla is up 918%, wow

Half hearted to appease the fools..they will always be a dominant ICE producer, and unlike the EVers….will always create wealth..not destroy it chasing unicorns and rainbows
So if anyone disagrees with your view they are fools, lol

Are you really using Ferrari as a basis to compare with mass market auto mfr? Talk about luxury that most people can't afford, elitist level, avg msrp of $300k, and low volume? Ha

Gains are indeed nice for 1 year, but zoom out to 5Y, it's up 118%, nice Ford, is stagnant, but Tesla is up 918%, wow

So if anyone disagrees with your view they are fools, lol

Are you really using Ferrari as a basis to compare with mass market auto mfr? Talk about luxury that most people can't afford, elitist level, avg msrp of $300k, and low volume? Ha
I purchased almost all of my Ferrari after they went public at around $38 a share. My point of the other car companies is pretty much all car companies are junk, certainly the ones pursuing this EV, rainbow and unicorn.😆😆😆

I purchased almost all of my Ferrari after they went public at around $38 a share. My point of the other car companies is pretty much all car companies are junk, certainly the ones pursuing this EV, rainbow and unicorn.😆😆😆
Your point is that all other car companies are junk? Lol.
And you are comparing them to a niche luxury low volume car company for the elite? Ha

$38 a share is around 2/2016. If you had TSLA, it would’ve made you like 16000% increase, coulda shoulda woulda

and if he were stupid enough to own Ford over the same period you would be down 3%…like I said…junk…Should’ve would’ve could’ve indeed.😆😆😆

Oh, they were focusing into full EV back in 2016? They probably should’ve, could’ve had gains like Tesla

Junk then junk now. 🤷🏽‍♂️
Much like many of your talking points.

I mean right now you can go to Tesla.com at new inventory and find lowest price model 3 at $37k for the everyday person (which you somehow can only find the $47k option), and then comparing it to Ferrari, could buy model 3 the entire family and still be way under than one brand new Ferrari, talk about elitism…

Back