IAC Renters. Check the prices before you renew your Lease.

[quote author="Jaytizzle" date=1230019705]I'm actually thinking about renting at an IAC property. It's called Turtle Rock Canyon up in the hills. The prices aren't that bad and they are the only place I know that pretty much has everything from washer/dryer in the units, your own garage, granite counter tops and they take large dogs. I'm actually looking at there 2 bedroom low income unit at $1673. Not bad for a 2 bedroom that has everything except the granite counter tops. Oh well. I can deal with not having granite. Washer/Dryer is a plus though!</blockquote>

Sounds like a good deal considering it's in Turtle Rock. Just curious, what's the qualification for "low income" unit?

[quote author="20percentdown" date=1230039740][quote author="Jaytizzle" date=1230019705]I'm actually thinking about renting at an IAC property. It's called Turtle Rock Canyon up in the hills. The prices aren't that bad and they are the only place I know that pretty much has everything from washer/dryer in the units, your own garage, granite counter tops and they take large dogs. I'm actually looking at there 2 bedroom low income unit at $1673. Not bad for a 2 bedroom that has everything except the granite counter tops. Oh well. I can deal with not having granite. Washer/Dryer is a plus though!</blockquote>

Sounds like a good deal considering it's in Turtle Rock. Just curious, what's the qualification for "low income" unit?</blockquote>

according to <a href="http://www.rental-living.com/AffordableHousing/">this </a> there is a several year waiting list for very low income appartments..

I'm actually doing the low not very low. I talk to Turtle Rock Canyon and they said my roomate and I have to make 2.5 times the rent times 12. But we can't go over somewhere between 50 and 60 K.

[quote author="Jaytizzle" date=1230090644]I'm actually doing the low not very low. I talk to Turtle Rock Canyon and they said my roomate and I have to make 2.5 times the rent times 12. But we can't go over somewhere between 50 and 60 K.</blockquote>

Lucky Guys!! IAC told me I had to make over $85K (no limit), so you mean I went to College and work as a corporate slave for nothing?

I'm pissed nobody told me!!

:grrr:

Back