I WASTED SO MUCH TIME ON THIS TODAY

morekaos

But it fascinates me to watch a man unspool in real time with him narrating the crack up.  It is both funny and tragic.
http://www.whoismcafee.com/

"The Hinterland - The official blog of John McAfee

According to news reports, McAfee is the prime suspect in the shooting death of Gregory Faull, an American expatriate and a neighbor of McAfee's.

ABC News and The Register report that the blog has been authenticated by Chad Essley, a friend of McAfee's whose upcoming graphic novel about McAfee is plugged prominently. ABC News also reports that a man identifying himself as McAfee confirmed the blog is his.

McAfee writes that he is on run with a 20-year-old female named Sam, photos of whom are in the blog, along with a post from her. McAfee says a handful of friends and associates have been rounded up by police over the past week or so. His posts are filled with dramatic descriptions of his actions (including returning to his home in disguise to find police digging up his dead dogs and cutting off their heads) and lay bare his suspicions about Belize authorities

Man I love this kind of stuff. The post about the partying Mennonites and this one from Samantha are priceless:

"so one monday evening my and a friendwent to his house i did not want to go alone cause people were saying that he feeds kids to the crocz"

Thanks for the link this is freakin awesome

I've always believe there is a fine line between genius and insanity

...and thickens....

I am safe

Date: December 3, 2012 at 12:22 pm- by John McAfee-Comment(s): 39

I apologize for the silence, and misdirection.  I am currently safe and in the company of two intrepid journalist from Vice Magazine, and, of course, Sam.  We are not in Belize, but not quite out of the woods yet.  I will do a more detailed posting later today if all goes well.  My ?double?, carrying on a North Korean passport under my name, was in fact detained in Mexico for pre-planned misbehavior, but due to indifference on the part of [...]

And the plot gets EVEN DEEPER! This has to be one of the most fascinating stories ever.

In a blog post yesterday, Mr. McAfee claimed to offer evidence that the Belize government, the Zeta drug cartel and the terrorist organization Hezbollah were working together to smuggle weapons into the United States.

?I?m not an idiot,? he told us. ?I have exposed a major plot involving the Zetas and Hezbollah and Belize at highest level, and all three would probably like to take me out.?
http://betabeat.com/2013/01/new-years-eve-in-sin-city-digital-footprint-may-have-outed-mcafee-again/

Back