How soon until Bitcoin crashes?

well, you’re already down 30% on that recommendation so I think you should keep your day job. Leave the investing up to the professionals.🤷🏽‍♂️😂😂😂
I don't recommend anything unless you actually use it yourself.

But I do recognize that some financial people don't understand technology trends... which is okay... stick gonna stick in the mud.

Both The trends you’re talking about (EV’s and Bitcoin) are down big…easy to understand that fact.😂🦄🌈

I don't recommend Bitcoin at all... I don't trust crypto like you (see... you really can't read).

Certain EVs will make it... not all. You think they will all fail, like Tesla which clearly hasn't.

I don't recommend Bitcoin at all... I don't trust crypto like you (see... you really can't read).

Certain EVs will make it... not all. You think they will all fail, like Tesla which clearly hasn't.
Wrong again, I have never said they ALL will fail. There will always be idealists, elitists, and rich people who like toys. My point has always been at this foolhardy mad rush to build Only EV’s was doomed to fail and there will be many bodies on the pyre before it’s over. Mass acceptance is far behind the technology and costs.🦄🌈

Wrong again, I have never said they ALL will fail. There will always be idealists, elitists, and rich people who like toys. My point has always been at this foolhardy mad rush to build Only EV’s was doomed to fail and there will be many bodies on the pyre before it’s over. Mass acceptance is far behind the technology and costs.🦄🌈
So which EVs have you said won't fail?

Really? Please post the quote where I declared “every company would fail”. Unlike Eyephone, I do not alter or delete any past posts. I have certainly been specific when shorting a company and avoiding the sector as a whole.🤷🏽‍♂️😂😂😂🦄🌈

You've said EVs are doomed.

You have not mentioned any EV company that will succeed (which you just confirmed above).

In fact, I posted a list of EV companies in the ICEvEV thread and you have panned every EV company on the list.

QED.

and so far I’ve been 100% right🤷🏽‍♂️. Some will survive, which ones? I have no idea. but the risks are too great for me to commit any kind of capital towards it. The success has been in shorting the vast majority of those companies. Manias take many casualties, like bitcoin has.🤷🏽‍♂️🦄🌈IMG_1075.png

Last edited:
The government didn’t have to incentivize the auto industry to replace the horse, it happen, naturally. Replacement of currencies and replacement of ICE is being forced, it won’t work.

Back