How soon until Bitcoin crashes?

btw, for a fun exercise, try sending $10 to a random person on venmo and then asking venmo to reverse the transaction.

Crooks paying off crooks to maintain integrity...sounds more like a mafia intimidation situation...not a calm pool to play in...IMHO.

"$100 reward for returned wallet, no questions asked"

person who brings the wallet back might be the thief.  but at least you still get your wallet back?

That works great!... ;D >:D

Lady Gaga?s $500,000 reward for stolen dogs ?jeopardizing? probe and will fuel dog nappings for ransoms ? ex-FBI chief

LADY Gaga?s $500,000 reward for her stolen dogs has been slammed by a former FBI chief for putting the ongoing police investigation at risk and potentially fuelling more dog nappings for ransoms.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2410806/lady-gaga-dog-kidnap-ransom-jeopardising/

Lady Gaga?s dogs were returned to the singer after she offered a $500,000 reward to whoever found them. Yet, she was reportedly advised by police not to pay out the reward until they concluded their investigation. This proved to be fruitful advice since the police believe that the woman who ?found? the dogs was in on the scheme to steal that Frenchies and has also been arrested.

Designed by crooks...for crooks...

Crypto 'BLACK TUESDAY': $400B is wiped from ALL digital currencies as El Salvador adopts Bitcoin as legal tender: Rollout is immediately hit with technical difficulties (but not at McDonald's!)
Bitcoin plummets 11% before recovering a bit in trading on the market Tuesday
Other cryptocurrencies saw double-digit percent losses in trading on Tuesday
Move comes as El Salvador says it will start using Bitcoin as legal tender
McDonald's, Starbucks, and Pizza Hut customers made purchases using Bitcoin
Analysts said country's adoption of currency will have limited impact
Most of the country is poor and lacks access to internet and smartphones
Traders want to see if other nations follow El Salvador's lead and adopt crypto
El Salvador now has two official currencies - Bitcoin and the US Dollar
President Nayib Bukele says bitcoin will save Salvadorans $400million annually
The International Monetary Fund called the cryptocurrency move 'a step too far'
The Central American country is the first nation to adopt bitcoin as legal tender

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9966561/Early-stumble-El-Salvador-starts-Bitcoin-currency.html

btw, what do you guys think about Solana crypto?  I have been adding quite a bit of SOL into my crypto portfolio in the past month. 
Target price for me is $750 to $1,000 in the next 3-5 years.  Most optimistic price target is $1,500 and low of $50.  Trying to fund a second home (single loaded view home) at OH 4 when it releases 2024-2025 Lol.

It has had an impressive run in the last couple weeks. I wouldn't bet against it. But how much more do you think is left in this rally (not 3-5 years)?

zovall said:
It has had an impressive run in the last couple weeks. I wouldn't bet against it. But how much more do you think is left in this rally (not 3-5 years)?

Who knows, but 100%+ return by year-end from today is the target so about $300 to $500.  We will see how Fed tapering impacts cryptos, but Solana chart looks good with a great momentum.  I only use play money with no margins for Cryptos.

[me=momopi]eyes support.com merger with Greenidge crypto mining (merger vote Sept 10)[/me]

Goriot said:
zovall said:

Who knows, but 100%+ return by year-end from today is the target so about $300 to $500.  We will see how Fed tapering impacts cryptos, but Solana chart looks good with a great momentum.  I only use play money with no margins for Cryptos.

Breaking out above $200 today.  Might reach $300 faster then  anticipated. 

China declares all crypto transactions illegal. Unbelievable!
It seems they are doing this for their own digital currency.

Goriot said:
Goriot said:
zovall said:

Breaking out above $200 today.  Might reach $300 faster then  anticipated. 

Looks like this is down to 136. I keep on getting tempted with crypto haven?t piled the trigger. My gut told me to buy BTC when it hit 28k recently and it would have turned out very well. Coulda woulda shoulda.

Back