How much will IPO sell his place for?

[quote author="tenmagnet" date=1216876080][quote author="awgee" date=1216875589][quote author="tenmagnet" date=1216863187][quote author="awgee" date=1216862593]Tonmagnet ... yup</blockquote>

Why the hate?

Let me guess...SC!</blockquote>

Hate? So, if the humor is directed at you, it is perceived as hate? I think BK made it up. Humor if from BK, but hate if from me? Maybe you are being a bit too sensitive?</blockquote>

You took it the wrong way.

It was meant to be sarcastic.

That?s why I thru in the SC reference.

Knew you?d appreciate it.</blockquote>

Oh! :red: Sorry. Maybe I am too sensitive.

[quote author="awgee" date=1216887057][quote author="tenmagnet" date=1216876080][quote author="awgee" date=1216875589][quote author="tenmagnet" date=1216863187][quote author="awgee" date=1216862593]Tonmagnet ... yup</blockquote>

Why the hate?

Let me guess...SC!</blockquote>

Hate? So, if the humor is directed at you, it is perceived as hate? I think BK made it up. Humor if from BK, but hate if from me? Maybe you are being a bit too sensitive?</blockquote>

You took it the wrong way.

It was meant to be sarcastic.

That?s why I thru in the SC reference.

Knew you?d appreciate it.</blockquote>

Oh! :red: Sorry. Maybe I am too sensitive.</blockquote>

Either that or you get BK's sense of humor and appreciate it.

[quote author="skek" date=1216882782]<blockquote>Oooh.. did the double thanks bug get fixed?</blockquote>

Nope, still there...</blockquote>

Yeah, sorry. I had other pressing matters so far this week. Graph and I were even discussing if I <em>should</em> fix it or not.

Ooo, ooo Cayci..... are you able to figure out how to add a "thumbs up" and a "heart" into the smiley choices ? That would be cool....

[quote author="Trooper" date=1216896440]Ooo, ooo Cayci..... are you able to figure out how to add a "thumbs up" and a "heart" into the smiley choices ? That would be cool....</blockquote>

I had a need for a heart smiley the other day, so it was added on my mental To Do list for IHB. I still have all the icons from when I added them to the old chat, so maybe I can add a few more just for fun. :)

[quote author="PANDA" date=1216865167]Like I said man.... Panda BIGGEST fear is that our Baby Pandas will turn out like Ten when they grow up, once we move to OC. What is a Panda to do when this happens?</blockquote>

This comment has been bugging me since I first read it, and now I feel like responding.

I have a 25 year old relative who is a sometime waitress with no education and no career prospects. I have another one who is 19 with a baby daddy who she married and then he ended up dealing drugs...she'll be divorced and a single mother by 20 years old.

Seeing as how Ten is a graduate from a prestigious university, is in his 20s and able to purchase not only luxury goods but a "trophy" house in Irvine, found his way to this website in order (presumably) to do research before making said purchase of a home, is having his fun now BEFORE he is married (which I find to be a wise choice), and has admitted he is actually looking for the right woman but is sticking to his guns about the quality of woman he will actually marry (also a wise choice)...

Panda, IMO 1) you could wish far worse things for your children than them ending up like Tenmagnet, 2) if they did end up like Tenmagnet I have a feeling you would still be a proud papa, 3) if you don't want your kids growing up with a taste for luxury goods then don't buy them, 4) if you have a problem with Ten's values, teach your children different ones.

Okay, I feel better now.

[quote author="caycifish" date=1216937420][quote author="PANDA" date=1216865167]Like I said man.... Panda BIGGEST fear is that our Baby Pandas will turn out like Ten when they grow up, once we move to OC. What is a Panda to do when this happens?</blockquote>

This comment has been bugging me since I first read it, and now I feel like responding.

Seeing as how Ten is a graduate from a prestigious university, is in his 20s and able to purchase not only luxury goods but a "trophy" house in Irvine, found his way to this website in order (presumably) to do research before making said purchase of a home, is having his fun now BEFORE he is married (which I find to be a wise choice), and has admitted he is actually looking for the right woman but is sticking to his guns about the quality of woman he will actually marry (also a wise choice)...

Okay, I feel better now.</blockquote>

I share your sentiments cayci, but offer one additional insight. I suspect the fear isn't they become ten's, it's that they become the wannabe ten's which litter SoCal. Frankly, assuming Ten is what he says, then Ten is akin to the Ghetto kid making the NFL. Okay, maybe not that rare, but order of accomplishment is important and many get lost in the Californication lifestyle long before they make it through university.

I am 100% messing with Ten, and totally joking around with him. C'mon Ten, you know i am joking right?

I don't judge you for who you are. I actually think you are pretty cool guy. No hard feelings right? :)

Speaking of some mean people on this forum.. I say a couple nice things about IPO's modest financial values, and some punk on this forum posts up picture of Panda humping a log ("meaning the log is IPO's leg"), saying "I Love you IPO" Whatz up with that man???

Seriously, Ten is an absolute riot to mess with :) I'll admit that there are times that I find his some of humor tasteless, but for the most part he's a hoot and sometimes begs to have fun poked at him.

[quote author="25w100k+" date=1216948331]Ten is in his 20s? I always thought he was the really cool guy in his 40s that hang out at the clubs.</blockquote>

Ten's posts are getting to be more sophisticated. He has been attending IHB University. His is now hanging around the libraries instead of bars hoping to find the future Mrs.10.0.

[quote author="25w100k+" date=1216948331]Ten is in his 20s? I always thought he was the really cool guy in his 40s that hang out at the clubs.</blockquote>

Yeah right!

Are you even going out nowadays?

Last I heard you and 24 were at his place eating Del Taco and playing Warcraft III.

I know times are tough, but if it helps I'll spot you guys the $20 cover at Velvet Room.

Try not to rot waiting in line.

[quote author="tenmagnet" date=1216957959][quote author="25w100k+" date=1216948331]Ten is in his 20s? I always thought he was the really cool guy in his 40s that hang out at the clubs.</blockquote>

Yeah right!

Are you even going out nowadays?

Last I heard you and 24 were at his place eating Del Taco and playing Warcraft III.

I know times are tough, but if it helps I'll spot you guys the $20 cover at Velvet Room.

Try not to rot waiting in line.</blockquote>

I do eat del taco, but I haven't played warcraft 3 for a couple years. I'm taking a girl to a jazz club tomorrow night.

How about instead of spotting us the 20 dollar cover, you just spring for a table that I usually get in the Purple Lounge on Sunset? You name the time and place, 24 and I will be there. You guys can be my turtle and johnny. It'll be fun.

[quote author="25w100k+" date=1216961090]

I do eat del taco, but I haven't played warcraft 3 for a couple years. I'm taking a girl to a jazz club tomorrow night.

How about instead of spotting us the 20 dollar cover, you just spring for a table that I usually get in the Purple Lounge on Sunset? You name the time and place, 24 and I will be there. You guys can be my turtle and johnny. It'll be fun.</blockquote>

Since when is listening to live music at the Orange County Fair considered a ?jazz club??

Are you guys planning to split a funnel cake?

How sweet!

Back