How many houses will be left to built in Orchard Hills Groves?

IrvineLiving said:
For OH4 Any one know if the view elevation would be similar to OH3? The website said Pacific Ocean?really?

Some homes in Orange and Yorba Linda boast these views. The reality is quite different than what one might expect..
That said, I haven't seen the OH views so I'm curious to hear from those who have..

I wonder how the prices will be in 2024... I can see it now...

"Nestled in the final hideaway at the exclusive Orchard Hills and surrounded by breathtaking community views, resort-style amenities and open space, this is the epitome of Irvine luxury and your new sanctuary. Buy your new Irvine Pacific home now, with expansive 2200 square foot floorplans starting in the high $4 millions..."

The view of orchards as seen from Eastwood village's Parkwood and Rotunda streets will now be replaced by view of  homes overlooking the village!

in 2024 - 4M dollar homes in OH4 overlooking 3M dollar homes of EW?

;D ;D
Irvinehomeseeker said:
The view of orchards as seen from Eastwood village's Parkwood and Rotunda streets will now be replaced by view of  homes overlooking the village!

Irvinehomeseeker said:

;D I mean tbh ~$1250/sf almost doesn?t even sound THAT ridiculous in the near future the way things are going now lmao!

mythicquest said:
I wonder how the prices will be in 2024... I can see it now...

"Nestled in the final hideaway at the exclusive Orchard Hills and surrounded by breathtaking community views, resort-style amenities and open space, this is the epitome of Irvine luxury and your new sanctuary. Buy your new Irvine Pacific home now, with expansive 2200 square foot floorplans starting in the high $4 millions..."

On a 3300 sq ft lot

Original planning from 10 years ago was for only 279 very large SFR something akin to Alta Vista. 

They change the design of neighborhood a bit but it is still design for very large, high priced homes.  The size and price of home should be similar to those Bella Vista and Alta Vista.

Here's what I could dig up so far...

OH neighborhood 4 official tract number is 19020
Original master plan was for 287 units encompassing 257 acres
New modified plan increases this to 520 units
The park plan for this has already been approved: https://irvine.granicus.com/MetaViewer.php?view_id=81&event_id=1656&meta_id=106825

Transportation commission meeting on 9/7/21 will approve the traffic portion of this plan and its impact on Portola Pkwy

Haven't seen the final site map, but the general map looks like there's going to be a lot of single loaded view streets here

Here's another map showing the street layout

https://records.cityofirvine.org/OnBaseAgendaOnline/Documents/ViewDocument/ATTACHMENT%202%20-%20SITE%20PLAN.PDF.pdf?meetingId=3313&documentType=Agenda&itemId=107384&publishId=34722&isSection=false

It?s a substation and there?s no way they?re moving that thing.

Besides? between the asphalt plant, pesticides, and landfill, a small substation doesn?t seem so out of place lol. Maybe we should be thankful these things are there - imagine what iPac would be trying to charge for this area if none of these things were there  ;D

mythicquest said:
It?s a substation and there?s no way they?re moving that thing.

Besides? between the asphalt plant, pesticides, and landfill, a small substation doesn?t seem so out of place lol. Maybe we should be thankful these things are there - imagine what iPac would be trying to charge for this area if none of these things were there  ;D

Right. These things act as a buffer against against insane prices of IP, just like how the avacado groves are supposed to buffer against the wildfires!

;D

All jokes aside though, I'm personally really intrigued how OH4 will pan out, and I wonder what IP has planned to build there. What will the floorplans be like? Will we see a new IP floorplan design that's bigger than current Ravello? How big will the lots be? What will be pricing be? Who am I kidding, I already want one.

3da2d07204d09707235759ac3c9d43902787a0e7.gifv

Looks like OH4 will be home size from 3000 to 4000 sqft, not super big size home.
https://www.northirvineupdate.com/new-homes/

"The 257-acre neighborhood will include a 10-acre park with pool and amenities. On average, home sizes will be 3,000 to 4,000 square feet. Pricing will be determined closer to release dates, but are anticipated to be consistent with current values in the area. "

Looks gated from the street rendering posted above. Not sure if the diagram implies guard gate or automatic gate but I'm guessing both entrances are guard gates.

Back