How many FAKES on the Hidden Canyon thread?

How many FAKES on the Hidden Canyon thread?

• 1-2 posters

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • 3-5 posters

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • 6 or more posters

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters
Your entitled to feel differently than I do. This site is intended for people (homeowners) to share their opinions. Not for home builders to make up false claims and stories. As a homeowner who enjoys this site and reading all the different opinions I find it upsetting that there are a lot of insiders. I have a right to call them out on it. If they want to advertise their homes they should go do it on their own website or through another way of advertising. Not here. I have kept quiet lately but if you want to bring up my name I am happy to continue the debate.

thelandofnoland said:
orange_curtain said:
Your entitled to feel differently than I do. This site is intended for people (homeowners) to share their opinions. Not for home builders to make up false claims and stories. As a homeowner who enjoys this site and reading all the different opinions I find it upsetting that there are a lot of insiders. I have a right to call them out on it. If they want to advertise their homes they should go do it on their own website or through another way of advertising. Not here. I have kept quiet lately but if you want to bring up my name I am happy to continue the debate.

Rather than start another argument, I would like to just ask one question. I respect your opinions about the Hidden Canyon and understand what you are saying, but how do you know that some of the people who you may think are Hidden Canyon salespeople are really salespeople? Although there seem to be a large proportion of possible buyers who are also members of TalkIrvine, there is still no evidence that proves that they are. There may very well be all actual homebuyers, although to some people it may be unlikely. The only person who I positively know is a salesperson is Caitlin, who actually stated so in one of her posts along with her hours. The only thing she is doing is posting pictures of the homes, and she is being honest by saying that she is a salesperson.

Caitlin is still masquerading as a buyer.  She last posted about how she selected the "Coastal" cabinet package with glass doors and wanted to get TWO side-by-side refrigerators for her new HC home since she doesn't eat that much frozen food, but wasn't sure if that was an option.  The post with cabinet pricing was subsequently deleted when she was chided by management.  Also, her "husband" was bitching about a missing window that's in the model but not in her new home.

I don't mind when salespeople post on TI... I actually like it as they can provide very useful information.  But when they pretend to be buyers, it is not only disingenuous, but very misleading.  I think Caitlin should keep posting... just drop the charade. 

@thelandofnoland  I don't think orange_curtain actually works for Fiano... he was just punking Caitlin just like zubs punked the veterans into believing he wanted them buried in a landfill.

Damn... a salesperson can afford a $3M house??  TB must pay their shills pretty well.  Maybe she's planning to flip?

In other news, it looks like pisa finally got the 20 votes needed to confirm.

I am not a TB salesperson, but my husband is a real estate broker and he would be happy to represent anyone interested in purchasing a home at Hidden Canyon.  :)

WTTCHMN said:
thelandofnoland said:
orange_curtain said:

Rather than start another argument, I would like to just ask one question. I respect your opinions about the Hidden Canyon and understand what you are saying, but how do you know that some of the people who you may think are Hidden Canyon salespeople are really salespeople? Although there seem to be a large proportion of possible buyers who are also members of TalkIrvine, there is still no evidence that proves that they are. There may very well be all actual homebuyers, although to some people it may be unlikely. The only person who I positively know is a salesperson is Caitlin, who actually stated so in one of her posts along with her hours. The only thing she is doing is posting pictures of the homes, and she is being honest by saying that she is a salesperson.

Caitlin is still masquerading as a buyer.  She last posted about how she selected the "Coastal" cabinet package with glass doors and wanted to get TWO side-by-side refrigerators for her new HC home since she doesn't eat that much frozen food, but wasn't sure if that was an option.  The post with cabinet pricing was subsequently deleted when she was chided by management.  Also, her "husband" was bitching about a missing window that's in the model but not in her new home.

I don't mind when salespeople post on TI... I actually like it as they can provide very useful information.  But when they pretend to be buyers, it is not only disingenuous, but very misleading.  I think Caitlin should keep posting... just drop the charade.
EXACTLY.

Big thanks to all the voters helping me sniff this one out. HC is a WINNER, too bad for the vile odor from fake ads though.

WTTCHMN said:
Damn... a salesperson can afford a $3M house??  TB must pay their shills pretty well.  Maybe she's planning to flip?

In other news, it looks like pisa finally got the 20 votes needed to confirm.

you just answer your own question... how can a salesperson afford a 3 mil dollar home?? (no disrespect to TB sales rep)...I know Cailtlin too . I know she is a buyer cos we use the same designer! (not that it is any of your business )

It's a sad day when a real estate broker can afford a 3 million dollar house.  We all remember what happened to John McMonigle.

Pretty sad that people are saying how can X job afford a house that costs X.

Often times there are families with multiple incomes.
Even with that, real estate agents can make $$$$$.

Any sales job with commission can make quite a bit of money.  I am pretty sure waiters at French Laundry don't do too bad. 

Then again, people could always have family money too.

The fact that you don't have a '0 posters' option in your poll renders the data and this thread invalid. Just sayin'

There is no evidence that there are shills. There may be, but no one knows for certain. The biased assumption has shifted this platform for discussion into an unhealthy environment, with cyber-bullying targeting specific individuals. High school drama all over again?

To be honest, I don't think TB gives a crap what goes on on TI, as long as their 1%er clients keep buying houses like hot cakes.

Back