How many FAKES on the Hidden Canyon thread?

How many FAKES on the Hidden Canyon thread?

• 1-2 posters

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • 3-5 posters

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • 6 or more posters

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters
marutaro said:
The fact that you don't have a '0 posters' option in your poll renders the data and this thread invalid. Just sayin'

There is no evidence that there are shills. There may be, but no one knows for certain. The biased assumption has shifted this platform for discussion into an unhealthy environment, with cyber-bullying targeting specific individuals. High school drama all over again?

To be honest, I don't think TB gives a crap what goes on on TI, as long as their 1%er clients keep buying houses like hot cakes.
LOL. Hehe.
I've been WAITING and SHOCKED you are still the ONLY one defending.

At least I KNOW for certain 29 people share my view. That's good enuf data for me.

Problem - if I put a 0 option, the poll would get over run by SCHILLS.

BUT - how about this??? CAN we get at least a few posters to post stating they believe 0 SCHILLS on the HC thread? To qualify, you must have at least 100 prior posts on TI.

If we don't get 5 posters, I will RENDER this Data and Thread 100% confirmed. Hehe. Lol. Thanks Marutaro.

Regardless, the shills worked.  HC is selling so well the sales office is now closed Tuesday through Thursday.  Surprised Caitlin and friends didn't post the new hours here first.  ;)

WTTCHMN said:
Regardless, the shills worked.  HC is selling so well the sales office is now closed Tuesday through Thursday.  Surprised Caitlin and friends didn't post the new hours here first.  ;)

It's obviously a ploy to get attention on TI. Afterall, any buyer worth his salt, especially the ones with big checkbook that TB want to attract, follow this forum religiously and has the wisdom of crowd as clearly on display on this thread.

Back