How low can we go? 30 yr fixed at 3.75% with no fees...

Compressed-Village said:
Thanks SGIP. Those are informative break down.

As for other posted remarkable rates without fully disclose lender name, I wonder what is the real purpose?

I know SGIP is working a national brand. And is highly reputable.

I posted it because I wanted to and someone already directly benefitted from it, and it possibly got a few others to initiate phone calls to their mortgage guy or gal.  I have no hidden motives other than to contribute to this forum in the most helpful way I know how.  If it doesn?t meet your standards of ?helpfulness?, just ignore it.

Compressed-Village said:

As for other posted remarkable rates without fully disclose lender name, I wonder what is the real purpose?

SGIP is always informative.

You can question bones intention or mine. But bones? post got me a refi of 2.625. I?ve been checking Zillow and other sites all week and lowest 5/1 arm I saw was 3.125. Without her post I probably don?t pick up the phone and call my bank. I was at 2.75 with a little over two more years to go. Now I?m at 2.625 for five more years.

So the intention/motive is to save people money!!

bones said:
Compressed-Village said:

I posted it because I wanted to and someone already directly benefitted from it, and it possibly got a few others to initiate phone calls to their mortgage guy or gal.  I have no hidden motives other than to contribute to this forum in the most helpful way I know how.  If it doesn?t meet your standards of ?helpfulness?, just ignore it.

What?s wrong with sharing the info to save money? You did nothing wrong.
Whoever could of price match or go lower.

ps9 said:
Looking back in this thread... started almost 8 years ago... time flies

It's actually amazing how long some of us have been on IHB/TI.

This "relationship" has lasted longer than most marriages and some of us have been in multiple homes (I think I've lived in 4 different houses since I started posting here).

How many refis have you done ps9? Less than or more than 10? :)

I lost count on my refis, I probably shared it all here.  My last one was 3 years ago.. same time as qwerty and company

qwerty said:
Compressed-Village said:

You can question bones intention or mine. But bones? post got me a refi of 2.625. I?ve been checking Zillow and other sites all week and lowest 5/1 arm I saw was 3.125. Without her post I probably don?t pick up the phone and call my bank. I was at 2.75 with a little over two more years to go. Now I?m at 2.625 for five more years.

Nice work QWERTY. We?ll do this again in 3-4 years.

bones said:
Mety said:
ps9 said:
Looking back in this thread... started almost 8 years ago... time flies

Were they talking about building retails in GP back then also?

No. Just Portola Springs retail.

Exactamundo!

It will be talked about forever until it finally happens when PS15 announces maybe around 2030.

I guess TIC is just waiting for 5P to make one and it keeps delayed for whatever political reasons.

bones said:
qwerty said:
Compressed-Village said:

Nice work QWERTY. We?ll do this again in 3-4 years.

Damn right!

Thanks again bones!!!

Back