How low can we go? 30 yr fixed at 3.75% with no fees...

akkord said:
Cares said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
I'll pay down my loan to the jumbo conforming limit of $765k if I can get a sub 3% 30-fixed rate.

Will let you know if I indeed get the 2.99 from interactive

Sounds good, keep me posted. It has to be a sub 3% fixed rate at no cost for me to jump on it.

High balance conforming probably not going to hit sub 3% because there's typically point adds and also most won't have < 60% LTV and take on more adds.

I'm high balance conforming at just under 50% LTV, let me know if you hear of no cost sub 3s.

Sure I'll reach out to you if we can do it for no cost.

Cornflakes said:
Maserson said:
Cornflakes said:
I just locked a no cost 2.875% for a 7/1-ARM on a $1.2m loan on Primary Residence.

Is the rate too high for an ARM?

Nice, which lender?

US bank. btw, it is refi, not purchase.

I feel like it could be lower, but my wife doesn't want to do an ARM and I'm not having that argument again, so I didn't do research on ARMs.

Hi all,
Who are the best lenders right now for low 30-year fixed for conforming and Jumbo?  I want to just pick 1 or 2, and not have my credit be run by several banks, many thanks in advance!

Angels_Baseball_2015 said:
Hi all,
Who are the best lenders right now for low 30-year fixed for conforming and Jumbo?  I want to just pick 1 or 2, and not have my credit be run by several banks, many thanks in advance!

Owning and Lenderfi.  You can see rates without getting your credit pulled.  Even if you do get your credit pulled, credit agencies will group them together if done within X amount of days.

Any one find good rates on investment properties?  We want to refi to a 10 yr fixed if rates are low enough. 

woodburyowner said:
Angels_Baseball_2015 said:
Hi all,

Owning and Lenderfi.  You can see rates without getting your credit pulled.  Even if you do get your credit pulled, credit agencies will group them together if done within X amount of days.

on last check, LenderFi only did loans up to 510k.

I can add Interactive mortgage to this list as they do up to 650k.

Lowest rates are for LTV 60% and score at least 740.

Bullsback said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:
Does anyone know if Cashcall is still in business?
Technically I think Cashcall & Owning are same Company (same owner at least - I think).

I believe Cashcall and Owning are founded by the same person. Owning came about after Cashcall was acquired by Impac Mortgage. So the two aren't affiliated currently.

Back