frank69m_IHB
New member
As most of you know, I've been looking for a home in either QH, or Oak Creek. Possibly PS, but with the limited supply, still waiting.
This new listing just came up in QH:
http://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/136-Tapestry-92603/home/5902433
I bet they are just testing the market because of this:
Sq. Ft.: 2,551
$/Sq. Ft.: $548
And a list of 1.4 million while being on the busy street side without a view.
Who are these freaks kiddin?
What do you guys think the price per sqft should go in QH? 400 How about Oak Creek?
Maybe I'll just keep waiting, but prices haven't gone down as most of us have predicted.
This new listing just came up in QH:
http://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/136-Tapestry-92603/home/5902433
I bet they are just testing the market because of this:
Sq. Ft.: 2,551
$/Sq. Ft.: $548
And a list of 1.4 million while being on the busy street side without a view.
Who are these freaks kiddin?
What do you guys think the price per sqft should go in QH? 400 How about Oak Creek?
Maybe I'll just keep waiting, but prices haven't gone down as most of us have predicted.