Hidden Canyon in Irvine

aquabliss said:
Where's the garden view?

topomap1c.jpg

If you live on the south side of the street gardenview, you'll get a nice view of the garden/back yard of your neighbor below you on Iron Gate.

aquabliss said:
No I mean like... I didn't see a view of a garden.

I must say, cassis is my favorite of the 3 on the model homes at the bottom of the hill, didn't go to the ones on top of the hill.

At least these homes have low MR

thelandofnoland said:
Whatever the price sheet is, it seems that you can't even buy a Hidden Canyon home now unless you buy it in full cash because of the demand (credit goes to eqly).

So every phase is being gobbled up immediately after release?  Last time I went 3-4 weeks back, it seemed they had available homes in both collections. 

irvinehomeowner said:
So you can't buy in HC if you are financing?

Wowsers... it's baller time.
Yes, this appears to be the case. But I think there are exceptions for ultra rock solid financed buyers. It's a bit opaque, but that's their right.

Can one of the early buyers please chime in? Where did they all go?

Just heard from the sales office about the new prices for the next phase at Marbella. Official release date is set at 8/8.

Lot(90, casis): 3.155
Lot(91, marbella): 3.149
Lot(92, avalon): 3.189

The California Court Company said:
I thought Laniakea already bought? what's up with her periodic updates that even include new phase release?

I wish i did, and never stated i bought one.
It is really now out of my price range anyway.

And this is my first time posting up the "price"
What do you mean by "periodic updates"??
Is it too hard for you to say "the facts" based on "facts"??

Even if I did, how is it too wrong anyway?
And i am a guy fyi.

Laniakea said:
Just heard from the sales office about the new prices for the next phase at Marbella. Official release date is set at 8/8.

Lot(90, casis): 3.155
Lot(91, marbella): 3.149
Lot(92, avalon): 3.189

Was in the sales office this weekend, all the homes (except for the Marbella and its first floor master) are already gone.  Are there any updates on if buyers that are financing are being shut out to FCBs?

Back