Have you seen your wife lately?

morekaos

Did she disappear for an hour then re appear with some unexplained scrapes? Was she hangin on the roof for some air?[/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2517336/Pictured-Woman-28-got-trapped-18in-gap-buildings-falling-jumping-rooftops.html

Pictured: Woman, 28, who got trapped in an 18in gap between two buildings after falling while jumping across rooftops[size=18pt][/size]
The accident happened in Santa Ana, Orange County, on Monday night
The woman spent around an hour wedged in a tiny gap
She was eventually hauled out and treated for moderate arm and leg injuries

I'm jaded, rescues are beginning to need mandatory drug and alcohol testing, when found, the person needs to be liable for all services of the rescue.

nosuchreality said:
I'm jaded, rescues are beginning to need mandatory drug and alcohol testing, when found, the person needs to be liable for all services of the rescue.
With a clause banning any rescue attempts until you or family pays in advance, right?

paperboyNC said:
nosuchreality said:
With a clause banning any rescue attempts until you or family pays in advance, right?
No, I'm not that jaded.  Just a State law saying they can garnish your wages like past due child support.

Back