Haunted House in Irvine?

Are you sure I am still at work.................................................................................

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1252060767]Are you sure I am still at work.................................................................................</blockquote>
Those must be some thick toenails.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1252060767]Are you sure I am still at work.................................................................................</blockquote>

Way to wreck my joke. If you have time to IHB at the office, its time to come home. By the way, when you get home please take out the trash because that dried fish yuck you've been eating lately is stinking the place up.

I was at his office studio at the rear of his 4 car garage. The property is so big that Mrs BK did not even know I was working from our home office.

I hates doing trash because the trash bins are 155' feet away from the kitchen. I missed the old days living in Irvine where everything was conveniently at just one arm length away.

[quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1252061176][quote author="bkshopr" date=1252060767]Are you sure I am still at work.................................................................................</blockquote>

Way to wreck my joke. If you have time to IHB at the office, its time to come home. By the way, when you get home please take out the trash because that dried fish yuck you've been eating lately is stinking the place up.</blockquote>

My bf fishes almost weekly and I have a solution for fish guts. Fish guts go back in the refrigerator or freezer until the morning of trash day. It doesn't work when your refrigerator is full or when the fish are too big. This past weekend he caught a huge catfish and we had a family BBQ and so the refrigerator was packed. He put the fish remains in the trash can on Saturday afternoon and conveniently forgot to take out the trash this week before he went to work. So I had to take out the trash and nearly vomited all over my new heels.

Uhhh, speaking of unexplained events, why can't I quote WDG's post and delete text? I tried to quote it 4-5 times and when I go to delete different parts of the post the entire thing disappears from my message box.

You need to get one of my company's latest must-haves for every household in America. A refrigrated trash container with 1/4 hp compressor and Feon-free with a GreenStar energy seal.

[quote author="Sunshine" date=1252064484][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1252061176][quote author="bkshopr" date=1252060767]Are you sure I am still at work.................................................................................</blockquote>

Way to wreck my joke. If you have time to IHB at the office, its time to come home. By the way, when you get home please take out the trash because that dried fish yuck you've been eating lately is stinking the place up.</blockquote>

My bf fishes almost weekly and I have a solution for fish guts. Fish guts go back in the refrigerator or freezer until the morning of trash day. It doesn't work when your refrigerator is full or when the fish are too big. This past weekend he caught a huge catfish and we had a family BBQ and so the refrigerator was packed. He put the fish remains in the trash can on Saturday afternoon and conveniently forgot to take out the trash this week before he went to work. So I had to take out the trash and nearly vomited all over my new heels.</blockquote>

trash?? the guts are the best part! don't you watch andrew zimmern?? <sigh>

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1251168193]Some claims the sensitive magnetic instruments could sense the presence of spirit.

Angi Ma Wong a well know author of Feng Shui books came to our home in Irvine many years ago. We collected Chinese antigues. Chinese never collected dead people's possession because they believed spirit linger on the sentimental objects. We collected several 400 year old Emperor's edicts issued to various families.

Angi lit a thick incense stick about the size of a cigar. The stick was lit in a room away from the edicts with just a small glow of ember. As she places the incense stick over the surface of the edicts the slight glow turned into a large flame. I tried it my self and pull the burning stick away from the edict and the flame was reduced to just a warm glow and when I placed it a few inches from the surfaces of the edicts the flame became violent.

I tried the incense stick on new poster art that I had just purchase and nothing happen to the arts. Not all of my edicts has the same violent flame results. The flame was in a varying degree but consistently relative to the antique arts.

The incense stick is used as a cleansing method for antique objects. It is not a good idea to bring old objects into a home. Some families had years of illness until certain antiques were finally removed from the home.

I could the explain the flame from the edicts and I even tried it repeatedly just to satisfy my curious scientific mind. It was weird.</blockquote>

I've heard about smudging a room with sage to remove negative entities and energies but have never heard of using the incense stick to cleanse objects. Interesting.

[quote author="MojoJD" date=1252457465][quote author="Sunshine" date=1252064484][quote author="GraceOMalley" date=1252061176][quote author="bkshopr" date=1252060767]Are you sure I am still at work.................................................................................</blockquote>

My bf fishes almost weekly and I have a solution for fish guts. Fish guts go back in the refrigerator or freezer until the morning of trash day. It doesn't work when your refrigerator is full or when the fish are too big. This past weekend he caught a huge catfish and we had a family BBQ and so the refrigerator was packed. He put the fish remains in the trash can on Saturday afternoon and conveniently forgot to take out the trash this week before he went to work. So I had to take out the trash and nearly vomited all over my new heels.</blockquote>

haha... funny. But, I must ask - why not use an in-sink garbage disposal? Seems like it should do the trick.</blockquote>

He comes home with 15+ fish sometimes and the fish heads are huge! I've also had really bad luck with garbage disposals and so I don't put much in mine. I pretty much slice citrus fruit as I would for garnishes before I throw it down the drain for odor removal.

Back